Fighting

Little Bad Husband

 

Broken pieces of glass lay near at Chanyeol’s feet, his husband was uncontrollable when he started to mess things in their apartment, one by one the plate were thrown at his feet, he was going out of hand when he gets mad, he will not scream at him, he will not throw verbal abuse at him, but one is for sure, he will throw anything his hand touches.

He knows him too well, he doesn't care though.

 

He made his way towards him, and he was now basically throwing punches at him, which he evaded easily and that made Baekhyun more angrier.

 

The way they fought right now was like the first time they met each other back in the day, outside in a dark alley where he stole Baekhyun's bounty target 6 years ago, and he got mad at him, he tried to kill him, not just once or twice, but a couple of hundred times, just then he fell in love at how good he fought, it was like he was made for him to conquer and tame.

 

Ever since then he has started to steal every target he picked to grab his attention and he fell in love even more when he saw B's face behind his mask, it was the prettiest face he had ever seen.

 

He then pestered him even more, every single time he fought with him, he will tell him how much he likes him, and ever since then it was like a routine to them, fighting each other, but then it leads to him kissing Baekhyun after their rough fight and Baekhyun ended up ing him after he lost to him, until they got serious and got married.

 

"Why did you steal my target again?"  with a calm voice, he asked him questions while punching, yep that's his style.

"You won't let me sleep beside you, it has been weeks and I’m still sleeping on the sofa, So I’m rebelling."

 

Baekhyun got more fierce with his attacks, but he caught him by the neck, pushing him to the wall, he made sure not to really hurt him, even though he knows how Baekhyun likes it rough.

 

His husband looks so cute when he is mad, with those cute pouty lips that look so inviting, he can't help himself from tasting it, letting his teeth sink on those lips, calming his little beast in the process.

 

His husband was blushing after he let him go, and was still silent so he carried him to their bed, putting Baekhyun on top of him, he held him close, while kissing the top of his head.

 

"I love you so much Baek." he whispered at him, eyes were closing.


Before he completely falls asleep, he heard Baekhyun muttering, "I love you too Chanyeol. More than you ever know."