I'm professional

Stop it!

 

"! Did you just hit this little girl?! " Chaeyoung was having her normal friday afternoon. She just exited University and was planning to past through a store on her way home to buy some snacks, when a sight of three guys surrounding a little girl makes her stop her tracks.

Upon witnessing how the biggest guy hit the girl, Chaeyoung immediately interrupted and shout at the guy.

"So what if I did? What will you do kid? " The biggest guy ask with a smirk and share a laugh with her two side idiots.

"Well, I might just break your nose or your.... Balls? " Chaeyoung replied with a smirk which removed the smug smile from the guys face.

"You kid!  Your getting on my nerves! " The guy said and land a punch on Chaeyoung's face but the cub immediately dodge it and kick the guy's leg making him cry in pain. Well, What can you expect from the University's best 'tae kwon do' player.

"Hold this for me please. " Chaeyoung said to the little girl while giving her bag to the young woman with a reassuring smile.

Chaeyoung continue to fight the three guys, using her five years experienced on fighting. Some people was also starting to surround them, curious of the commotion. Not long after a whistle can be heard followed by the police. The biggest guy manage to land a punch on Chaeyoung when the cub was distracted by the incoming police. Chaeyoung stumble on the ground and the three guys immediately run away from the scene.

-------

Chaeyoung lightly tap her shoe on the floor while avoiding the police officer's eyes.

"It seems like your now considering police station as your hang out place. Ms. Son" Myou Mina, police officer, started. It makes the other officer and people on the station chuckles, since It was already the 5th time Chaeyoung have been arrested for causing a scene by fighting over bad guys.

Chaeyoung didn't answer and just awkwardly scratch her temple. The awkward tension was interrupted by a little girl walking beside Chaeyoung handing her, her forgotten bag. The cub smile but wince in pain because of the punch she have received earlier. 'That guy sure have a big
hand.'

Mina saw it and sighed seeing Chaeyoung's bleeding lips. Without saying anything, Mina stand up and makes her way to her office. Leaving a soft but full of authority "Follow me. " to the cub.

Chaeyoung pat the little girl's head and let the police takes care of her. Then she follow Mina inside her office.

The cub entered Mina's office and closed the door. Mina was leaning on her desk crossing her arms and glaring at Chaeyoung. The cub walk slowly towards her only to recieve a kick on her ankle.

"Ouch! baby what was that for? " Chaeyoung questioned, rubbing her assaulted ankle.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop involving yourself into fights?" Mina lectured, she wasn't angry. She was just upset and worried seeing another scratch on Chaeyoung's face or lips. It's making her upset since the cub was already often to have scratches, since fighting was already part of her life as a tae kwon do player and the cub still choosed to involved herself in fights even outside the university?

"Sorry, you know I can't just leave the girl alone. She was being hit by those guys. " Chaeyoung reasoned out but immediately shut up when Mina glares at her.

"You could've just report them to the police, you know? " Mina continued to lectured her.

"Okay, I know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset... " Chaeyoung said trying to persuade her police girlfriend. The cub even wrap her arms on Mina's waist and kiss her cheek to lighten up her mood.

"Gosh. You're so annoying." Mina said while rolling her eyes but lean on Chaeyoung's shoulder anyway.

"But you love me. " Chaeyoung smile but wince a bit because of her still bleeding lips.

Mina look at her and remove from the embrace to treat chaeyoung's wounded lips, she let Chaeyoung sit on her desk before getting a cotton and alcohol from her cabinet and come back to the well behaved cub.

"You don't have to it wasn't actually hu-Ouch! " Mina put the cotton at the side of her lips hardly, making Chaeyoung wince in pain.

"So it wasn't hurt, huh? " Mina chuckles and Chaeyoung just pout. The penguin was busy treating the cub's wound when a pair of naughty hands makes it's way to her waist, down to her .

"Stop it! " Mina glares at her but Chaeyoung didn't budge and even squeeze Mina's .

"I swear Son Chaeyoung if you won't stop I wi-hmp" Mina was cutted of when Chaeyoung tug her and put into Mina's soft one's.

Mina tried to stop her by slapping her shoulder but she soon melted into the kiss. The penguin's left hand find its way on Chaeyoung's nape while her right hand was on the cub's bicep caressing it.

Chaeyoung knows that it was her weakness so she continued to kiss Mina while her hand was already ing Mina's uniform. Mina then came back to her senses.

"No, no no. Stop, stop right now Son Chaeyoung. " Mina manage to pull herself away from the naughty cub who already undo the first three buttons of her uniform exposing her bra.

"Waeee? " Chaeyoung whined and try to pull Mina into another kiss but the penguin slap her hand and button her uniform again.

"I'm still on a duty, now if you wont mind. You can go now Ms. Son. " Mina said acting like a complete professional.

"Arrghh. Fine." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and makes her way to the door ready to open it, but after a single step she come back and hug Mina from the back kissing her cheek and whispered to her ear.

"I'll cook for dinner so make sure to be home on time. I love you." She whispered before running outside the office.

Mina smile and take out her phone in her pocket. Texting an I love You too, to her Girlfriend Son Chaeyoung.

------------

Yippiii. Another one shot. ^o^