On-Stage Hints

In All Honesty

"There! Can't you see them?"

"They can't be gay. They're both gorgeous and deserve women!"

"Will you two shut up and enjoy the love between the two?!"

Cassiopeias were going wild over the major YunJae interaction since the split in 2009. Yunho and Jaejoong had only seen each other five times since then, and now it was 2012. They were ready for some on-stage action.

Yoochun smirked when Cassies screeched at Jaejoong's smile to Yunho. He knew the two were going to go after one another and play around on-stage a bit, so he grabbed a mic and started to sing to a random fan. She began screaming some more, attracting more attention from the fans that were staring at YunJae.

Changmin laughed. Yunho and Jaejoong were having so much fun. He was happy as well. DBSK was finally together again and on the same stage. Changmin raised the mic to his mouth and yelled "Woo!" to get more fans to look at him. They did, and he ran across the stage, waving his arms for more fun. The crowd screamed.

Goosebumps rose on Junsu's body. He smiled out at the crowd, glad DBSK was reunited again since the split. He grabbed a water bottle and poured it over his body. A small group of Cassies spotted the dolphin-voiced singer and began to yell for him to put some on them. He just laughed and kept going at it. Yes, he also knew about YunJae, and was doing this as a distraction.

Yunho and Jaejoong were still next to each other. They gave out small gestures to one another as symbols. A thumb to their lips meant a flying. Pouted lips meant they missed each other. A tongue sticking out meant they wanted to play. When Jaejoong looked at Yunho without a reaction, Jaejoong was showing how far he felt from Yunho. When the same thing happened, only the other way around, Yunho was telling Jaejoong that he was glad he was back and that he still loved him. Finally, when they hugged, they were silently confessing their love. Those were the hints they had always given out to their fans, since their debut until now. They knew what each gesture meant, but did the fans.

Hell yeah.

Yunho leaned down to Jaejoong's ear when he realized hardly any fans were watching and whispered, "In all honesty, I love you, Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong blushed before turning to look at Yunho. "I love you, too, Jung Yunho." He stole a ninja kiss from his boyfriend of 9 years before running off to the front of the stage, giggling like a little school girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you all liked it ^^