Chapter 10

The iWish app

Since school started, all the girls were wooing over Minwoo. I could hear all their comments and sqealing about how adorable he is and how much they wanted to date him and etc. It was annoying because I couldn't even be close with my own boyfriend! I let out a sigh as I sat down.

"Jealous huh?" I heard a voice ask me.

I pouted. "So?"

"Don't worry he will only love you~" Youngmin sighed as he comforted me. "Look at him now!"

"_____ noona! Can you get them to leave me alone?" Minwoo asked.

I grinned. "Minwoo-ah! Why are you so cute?!" I wrapped my arms around him.

I heard someone say, "She's so lucky!"  Then I heard the harsh and cruel words ever thrown at me. "She's such a !" "What a ! First the L.Joe, Taemin, the twins and now the new kid."

He pouted. "Noona! They are saying mean things about you!"

I couldn't say a word. I'm so shocked to ever hear those words that they used to describe me. Before I could even defend myself, he spoke up for me.

"What do you girls think your saying?! This is my girlfriend! I love her more than ever! So leave her alone and don't you ever say such cruel words about her ever again." Minwoo said.

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you Minwoo-ah."

"Oppa! How could you like someone like her?" A girl asked.

"I just do!" He answered.

"Alright just leave us all alone or else we won't ever talk to you again. I can't even believe you would say that to my best friend!" Youngmin said.

"______-ah! Are you okay?" Kwangmin asked.

"Man these girls are so annoying! You won't ever get a boyfriend if you act like that!" L.Joe said.

"Pshh...its not like they would take a step near _____ anyways." Taemin said and glared at the girls.

"______! I will protect you no matter what!" Minwoo said proudly.

I gave him a smile. "I know you will."

 

 


Sorry for the short update!

Do comment and subscribe!

It motivates me to write even more~