Broke Into Pieces

Broke Into Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s break up” Those three-word Jongwoon never thought he would hear from his boyfriend…Now, ex-boyfriend. After saying those word, he left just like that without turning back, not even after he heard on how Jongwoon broke down in tears after he left him just like that…without further explanation. He made it looks like their 4 years together is nothing. When for Jongwoon, Siwon are his everything, he thinks about him when he wakes up, morning, evening, before he went to sleep, Siwon is all he thinks about. But not for Siwon, Jongwoon knew he been dating other girl behind his back. He saw them on a date a couple of times. Jongwoon is not dumb, he noticed Siwon began to ignored him for those past weeks. “

They did go for a couple of dates sometime but the smile on Siwon face is nowhere to be found... All Jongwoon saw there is gloomy Siwon and not the happy go lucky person he is…Jongwoon saw them on a date before, more like he followed them, and he saw on how Siwon smile happily when he is around that girl. That girl had taken his job to cherish Siwon’s day that Jongwoon failed to do. He been hiding the fact that he knew the relationship between them for months, he decided to keep it that way…Jongwoon is dumb for sure cause he knew but he acts like he knows nothing…why? IT’S BECAUSE HE LOVES HIM WITH ALL HIS HEART…

Jongwoon is nothing without Siwon in his life and it shows. Few weeks after they part ways, Jongwoon heard from Siwon close friends that Siwon going to get married with the same girl. Jongwoon is happy in behalf of him, yes. He did.  But He can’t bring himself to attend their wedding cause 1. He is not invited and 2. He is weak. Imagine seeing your ex walking down the altar just to be with another person that is not you. Jongwoon is a mess while Siwon completely happy with his wife. He barely survives the year; He didn’t have the need to live anymore. He feels his future is dark without the sunshine whom always light up his world.

“I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.” That’s what Jongwoon said to himself everytime he reminded of Siwon. They share so many things together...He would never know that a person who bring the laughter out of him would cause him many tears afterdays.

Some of his friend ask him if he hate Siwon cause of what he did to him but what Jongwoon said in return is that “You know you love someone when you can’t hate them for breaking your heart.”

He acted like it wasn’t a big deal when really, it’s breaking his heart

“Every day I replay you…Your every detail. I don’t want to lose a single memory. I’d rather the pain of remembering than to forget the feeling of happiness.”

 

All the nights Jongwoon cried so hard that his body aches and shake a lot and have to put his head in his pillow so no one would hears him. There are also nights he is happy that Siwon is happy and he think everything happens for a reason. And there are also nights where he feel nothing at all.But there is never a night that Siwon don’t cross his mind.

Thay say the saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with but in their case is that, he didn’t even have the chance on saying goodbye.

They started with a simple hello but ended with complicated goodbye...

The best thing happen to him is that, he learnt to stop holding on to someone who was okay with the idea of losing him…

 

10 YEARS LATER

 

Jongwoon run towards the nearest café only to found out it’s already close. Blame his stupid brain who forget to bring umbrella to work. The rain continues to pour down heavily than before make him barely see the road. He decides to just wait till the rain stop as it would be dangerous for him to walk in this weather. Lucky, he wore extra clothes today knowing it would be cold. He gathers his hand together and blow on it to make himself warm.

He sits there for like half an hour but the rain still didn’t give any hints that it would stop. He sighed heavily watching how the rain continue to met the land. He saw a couple running pass of him with the man using his coat to protect his girl from rain. After the incident that happen 10 years ago, Jongwoon never believe in love ever again. He can’t help but feel slight jealous when he saw couples. He keeps on thinking how would it be if he is still with Siwon in the present. The couple laugh together loudly even though they get wet from the rain, look at how they can be happy just with each other presence.

“Jongwoon?” He heard someone call for his name and how the voice is so familiar to his ears. He turns around only to face him…

“Siwon?” He asked when he saw the one who used to be his everything standing in front of him for like what? 10 years? And yet his physics didn’t change at all. The same handsome face, those dimples, he’s totally the same Siwon back then but the only thing that change is that...

The relationship he has with Jongwoon...

“It’s been a long time since we last met isn’t it” Siwon sit next to Jongwoon. He asked the question to Jongwoon but didn’t even turn to face him, still with his eyes on the road. While Jongwoon? He didn’t know how to respond cause he almost 99.5% to break down and cry all out to finally get the chance to met the once love of his live but the 0.5% in him tell him to act like he’s fine when he’s actually not. He can’t show to this guy that he’s weak even after more than 10 years.

“Yeah it’s been a long time for sure, for about 10 years I guess.” He finally answered the question after long internal battle.

“So, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter