Set 1

Rule his heart

“Oikawa…san?”

 

He had the same arrogant, smile eyes twinkling in delight for the attention that the people were giving him, his hair still tousled perfectly that sets his charming aura. It is him. When his brown eyes locked on mine, it looked shaken—surprised to see a shadow of his past.

 

“Oh? Tomo-chan?” The brown-haired lass showed a delightful smile. Fake. It was fake. “It’s been a while! What are you doing here? Perhaps you heard I would be here, and you came?” He asked, eyes glinting in mischief—trying to provoke me. “Ah, no.” I deadpanned, shaking my head. “I’m actually here because my friends are here.”

“Tomomi-san!!!!!” A voice rang from across the room. The orange-haired lad was bouncing as he made his way towards us with a looming, dark-haired lad behind him.

 

“Chibi-chan? Tobio?” Tooru’s lips twitched in irritation. Checkmate.

 

“Tomomi-san! It’s been a while! I missed you!” Hinata exclaimed as he ran towards me and hugged me tightly. “Osu!” Tobio bowed respectfully.

 

“Shoyo! Tobio-kun! It has been a while! I saw you guys play earlier! That was amazing!” Smiling brightly, I slap their arms playfully. Hinata nodding excitedly at my words. “Right? I was like ‘zoom’! And Kageyama was like ‘wham’! And then I delivered the blow like ‘whoosh’!!!” He exclaimed as I let out a giggle from his narration.

 

“Matsui-san, here’s your drink.” Tobio poked my shoulder which made me turned around, he offered me a drink that I took gratefully. “Oh, thank you! Tobio..” I reached poke his side. “You’re such a good kid.. I wish my brother was this nice..” I added which made him blush, shaking his head as he muttered an “it was nothing..” This kid is such a cutie.

 

“EHEM.” Oikawa cleared his throat from behind us that momentarily made us stop our conversation to look at him.

“AH! IT’S OIKAWA THE GREAT!!” Hinata pointed at him with an awestruck face.

“Oikawa-san..” Tobio greeted in acknowledgement.

 

“So Chibi-chan knows Tomomi too?” He asked with a raised brow. Jealous. I’m kind of glad to see that not much has changed from him.

 

“Ahh. Shoyo practiced with my grandfather before so I got to know him a little bit.” I let out a small smile. “Eh? Tomomi you’re related to their coach?” Tooru blinked as he pointed at me that made me scoff, of course you don't know anything about me. “Yes, I am.” I simply shrugged which made him squint. “Tch. Since when did you start to be all snappy? Where’s my sweet Tomomi?” He grumbled like the spoiled king that he is. "Huh? As far as I remember you don't want to see me anymore.. Crappykawa." I mustered the strength to call him a name. "Oi, you should stop hanging out with Iwa-chan!" Tooru pouted as he folded his arms across his chest. 

 

“How does Tomomi-san know the great king?” Shoyo asked Tobio in curiosity.

“Their exes.” “We used to be together.” The three of us replied in unison that made Shoyo shout in reply, “WHAT???”

 

As much as I hate to admit it, I used to be in a relationship with the great Oikawa Tooru. He was a huge flirt and was very popular until now but this idiot had a volleyball sized brain filled with volleyball. Sometimes, even I wonder how we even got together in the first place.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that short intro? Please tell me your thoughts! Another character will be interested for the next chapter! Thank you so much! Stay safe everyone! Byeyeom!