Kidults (Part I)

Latibule

"Hyung, aren't you excited?", Soonyoung asked.

"I am. But I am scared too. I don't know how our lives will be. I don't know if we will be able to make it to the end or not.", Seungcheol said, drawing circles on the floor.

Seokmin, who was eating his crisps, cried out for Soonyoung. "Hey Soonyoung! What are you talking about to him? Come and have my exclusive rare green onion and cheese flavored crisps. I bought them for just 630 won! Can you believe it? The aunty was too kind." With this Seokmin kept on rambling about how sweet the lady at the shop was.

Soonyoung shook his head while Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "When you live with these crackheads I guess serious talk is not a thing." Seungcheol said while picking up his bottle and moving to the next room. But before he could leave Soonyoung spoke up. "Hyung, don't worry we will always be together." Seungcheol cracked a small smile and patted the latter's hair.

" Hyung! Look at Hansol! This step is so cool! Can we add it in our choreo? It will be-", Seungkwan said excitedly before he was interrupted by Seungcheol .

"No Seungkwan, the choreo doesn't match the song at all."

"No! t's cool, isn't it?", Seungkwan said turning to Hansol, who just shrugged. "Seungkwan hyung, this type of dance definitely doesn't match the song."

"Oh? What if we add a Michael Jackson choreo? Will it be fine then?", Seungkwan said. "Oh my! Michael Jackson!", Chan exclaimed excitedly. Seungkwan raised a brow at him. "I-um Seungkwan hyung, you know that-Michael Jackson is iconic so his  moves can fit in any song so yeah" came the flustered reply of Chan.

"Poor Chan, I reckon you haven't seen my talent yet. Have you?"

"Hyung, it doesn't fit the song!", Chan whined while Hansol stood at the opposite wall laughing.

"Lee Jung Chan, let me show you who the real dance DIVA is."