Fin.

The star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the crowd in front of me while my hand holding the microphone and my heartbeat followed the rhythm of the beat surrounding me along with the voice that sing along with mine. Everything was so perfect; the spotlight was on me which made my presence like a star that shine in the darkness. I threw my gazed around me and witnessed more than thousands or million eyes lock up on me with their bodies swayed to the left and right. When the drum marked the end of the song as my head threw to the back, it was so fascinating. The cheer and the called for my name echoed in the stadium full of people who supported me, and it’s the wrap. After 6 months, it’s finished. My concert tour that I spent so long traveled to different places, met a lot of foreigners who claimed to be my fans, but nothing could beat that place. I’m going back now, to my home.

 

The sunlight was seen through my window as I rolled to the other side of the bed to escape from it, and my hand roaming around to find my phone on the table before I pick it up and checked the time.

 

11:30am

I groaned out loud. I wouldn’t consider this time was too late in the morning since it was still early for me. But the loud bang on my bedroom door wasn’t helping. I had no choice but to say goodbye to my bed, and tossed my warm blanket away. I’d never been so ready to kill someone today.

The door of my bedroom got push so fast after I unlocked it. If I wasn’t able to reflected and dodged it fast enough, my beautiful face would get smashed with the door already. The figure stood in front of me was spotted with an angry expression while the hand was already on the hip. I smelled trouble.

“Good-“

“Why you didn’t tell me you arrived earlier?”

I blinked. Okay this person was so rude. First, disturbed my sleep, almost smacked my face with the door and now interrupted my speech. Another groaned escaped from my mouth as I dragged my foot back to the bed.

“Yah, answer me” The voiced was still following me behind even I plopped down on my bed.

“I arrived at 3am this morning. You were still sleeping that’s why I didn’t want to wake you up, daengdaeng” I yawned.

I looked at my sister, and saw a pout on her face before she threw her body on me and hugged me tightly.

“you stupid”

I just laughed at her adorable action before returning the hug, and pat her back.

“Missed you too Yujinnie” After I said it, I earned a smack on the back. Seriously, what’s wrong with this kid?

“I didn’t miss you” Yujin replied to me and released her hug. Just that she stamped away and left my room.

I just chuckled and could only shake my head at her tsundere behavior. Maybe it’s time to get up for real. I walked to my bathroom and looked at the mirror after washing my face. My black short hair which was like a silk almost reach my shoulder now.

My big doe eyes that stared back at me. I think my attractive point was this brown orb that showed who I really was. My eyes never failed to display how determined I was with my professionalism whenever I was on the stage.

And the plump cherry lip which drove people crazy when I showed a smile. My fans said I had a sharp jawline with caught a lot of attention with my side profile, and it was enough to cut their finger if they touched it.

This face was belonged to the mega superstar, Miyawaki Sakura

 

I left my room with the phone in my hand as I checked the message and left some replied before turned it off. After arriving at the dining room, I saw my favorite food on the tables and my mouth started to get drooled. It’s been so long my love.

“Sit down before your saliva dropped on the table” Another tsundere joined the room.

I quickly obedient, and brushed her savageness off since I just noticed I was too hungry to argue with her.

“Look at you tsk tsk” Yujin shook her head in disbelief and plopped down on the seat beside me. Awhile ago, she was just a clingy

“Do you think her fans will buy if we take her pic like this?” The 3rd person in the room asked to Yujin.

“You’re right Unnie. Maybe we can get a lot of money” Yujin seconded.

I threw a death glare at the both of them while my mouth was full with rice and meat.

In this house, there wasn’t an idol name Miyawaki Sakura. Just a normal woman Sakura and her two annoying sisters.

I swallowed my rice and shot a stare at the person who sat in front of me.

“What?” She asked me when she noticed I was looking at her.

“You look” I made a circle gesture “glowing”

Yujin was trying so hard not to laugh while the person that got pin point out showed poker face. I glanced back and forth between the two of them.

“Did I miss something?” I asked

Yujin just sniffed her nose and continue to eat like nothing happened. I raised my eyebrow in question

“You will know later” She continued to eat her food, and I could only blink.

“And when is that later?” I stared and then suddenly something popped in my mind “Don’t tell me you’re dating?” I raised my voice.

She just laughed at my antic before nodding her head “Yes, unnie”

“When-“

I couldn’t finish my sentence as my phone rang in the middle of the room. I left a pout “We’re not done yet, won” I said and got up from my seat. Chaewon just shrugged her shoulder while Yujin was too engaged with the meal.

“Hey babe” I answered my phone with a bit cheerful voice and earned a fake vomit voice from Chaewon and Yujin. I threaten to throw a box of tissue at that two before shifting my attention back to the caller.

“Hi, did you just wake up?”

“No, I woke up from the loud banging on the door by Yudding” I sighed and she just laughed at my replied.

“You must be so exhausted then. Should I drop by tomorrow?”

“No no no” I yelled out in protest. I would be dying if I didn’t see her as soon as I could after 6 months of video calls.

“I’m just kidding babe. Hearing your shout, it means you’re alright”

I just groaned at her teasing. “Please hurry babe”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 20. Love you”

“Love you too, drive safe babe”

We both ended the call, and I walked back to dining room. Yujin and Chaewon was busied with their own phones and just sat there even though they already finished eating. Weird.

“Do you need something?” I asked out of the blue which caught their attention immediately.

“Is that Chaeyeon unnie?” Yujin asked and I couldn’t help but smack her arm

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

Yujin just rubbed her arm “I thought you two you know”

“What?” I crossed my arm. Yujin wanted to open to speak again but got stuffed with bread by Chaewon instead, and she silent Yujin with her death glare. These two definitely being weird today.

Chaewon sighed befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter