WRECK THIS JOURNAL

WRECK THIS JOURNAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a very special night in the university, it is the Soccer League Championship and the Neverland are playing against their rival school, the Pirates. The stadium is filled with students both from home and outside their campus.

 

The crowd is going crazy as the game gone wild. Both teams are good and the crowd kept on shouting their favorites. Soojin is cheering for her two best friends Yuqi and Minnie, together with Minnie’s girlfriend, Miyeon. The latter is there to support both her girlfriend and her bestfriend, Shuhua.

 

Soyeon in the other hand still doesn’t know how the game works, never having to watch a game before even though one of her best friend is playing. She was just there to watch because she just can’t seem to say no to Yuqi, and Miyeon kept on bothering her to come. Yuqi is courting her for two months now and the latter would surely be the happiest if she ever watch her play.

 

The game is getting intense, the opponent has the ball and was about to shoot the goal but fortunately Yuqi was quick to steal the ball. She passed it to Minnie and the latter dribbles it towards the other side of the field. Shuhua ran behind the opponent signaling Minnie to pass her the ball.

 

Minnie successfully passed a through ball, to Shuhua who was quick to catch it from behind. She dribbles it towards the net but was blocked by an opponent so she signaled to JiU a give and go. She passed it to JiU, and quickly ran in front of the net. JiU gave her a look as she layed the ball off to her. “Number 6 back at it again!” the commentator exclaimed “She shoots! And Goal! The Neverland won again”

 

The whole team ran towards Shuhua to hug and her, the cheer of the crowd is deafening, everyone is stomping their feet as they cheer “Neverland!” in unison on repeat.

 

There is nothing more fun way than drinking after the game to celebrate a sweet victory. The whole team gathered to celebrate at their favorite bar together with their friends and lovers, unfortunately for Soojin, she is one of the friends.

 

Soojin was not the one to enjoy social gatherings, and it is hard for her to avoid one when her two best friends are one of the most popular. Minnie and Yuqi were not so popular back then, but good looks and being good at soccer definitely made their names spread like a virus, all around the campus.

 

“Both of you should thank me, if it wasn’t for you guys, I would surely be at home enjoying a book and a cup of coffee" Soojin rolled her eyes before sitting down beside Yuqi.

 

“Thank you? You should be the one thanking us! Not the other way around” Minnie teased, holding Miyeon by the waist leading her girlfriend to sit down.

 

“I second that, we all know that you just agreed to come with us because of Shu- Ouch!! Yuqi was interrupted when she suddenly felt a hand pinching her leg, earning a laugh from Minnie and Miyeon. They all know that Soojin likes Shuhua and the latter likes her back since freshman year, both of them were just too scared to admit.

 

“Why did I just heard my name, Song Yuqi?” Yuqi instinctively dodged when she saw Shuhua aiming to throw the table napkin at her face.

 

“Yah! Why do you guys have to be so violen- Oh hi there Soyeon!” Yuqi suddenly stopped whining when she saw Soyeon behind Shuhua. She immediately stood up and run her way across the table, purposely bumping Shuhua away, stealing the seat next to Soyeon.

 

“Damn Yuqi, you could’ve just asked me politely” Shuhua whimpered in pain as she cares her who came in contact with the floor.

 

“Oops, sorry mate" Yuqi leaned closer to Shuhua “I know we won the game today, but I still need to hit the goal and win your best friend’s heart" She whispered before sitting down beside Soyeon, making Shuhua roll her eyes. At least Yuqi has the courage to get her girl, unlike Shuhua who can’t do anything but to constantly glance at Soojin, like a coward.

 

She was about to seat beside Yuqi but her teammates came in like a flood, until there are no other available seats left, except for “Well are you just going to stand there? Just take the seat over there next to Soojin" Miyeon innocently smiled at her, but Shuhua knows her best friend very well, that smile was far from innocent.

 

Shuhua looked at the seat Miyeon was pointing to and then looked at Soojin, who immediately avoided her gaze. She awkwardly made her way across the table to occupy the vacant seat.

 

“Umm, mind if I seat here?” Shuhua asked with a smile “O-oh sure, I d-don't mind" Soojin stuttered and gave Shuhua an awkward smile “Thank you" Shuhua replied with a mere nod. It was pretty awkward for the both of them, sure both of their friends are dating but they never really had the chance to hangout and converse by themselves.

 

“So tell me Yuqi, how many babes did you collect this time?” Seulgi asked with enthusiasm making Soyeon glare at the said girl “What are you talking about, Captain? I did not!” Yuqi kicked Seulgi under the table.

 

“And besides, I already have one. Right babe?” She placed her arm around Soyeon and winked at her but the latter seemed annoyed “Babe your face" Soyeon nudged her stomach making all of them laugh.

 

‘Maybe social gatherings are fun after all' Soojin thought to herself as she finds herself enjoying the sight of her friends constantly teasing each other.

 

“Psh, I’ve heard that a lot of times already" Seulgi then turned her attention to Shuhua “How about you Shuhua? Mind sharing me one of your girls?” Seulgi asked smirking while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

“Yeah, our Shuhua right here is a chick magnet!” Minnie teased but instead of looking at the said girl, she looked at Soojin with a mocking smile, making Shuhua look at her too.

 

‘Ugh, Okay I take back what I said. I hate you Minnie' Soojin internally groaned and looked away. Shuhua seemed to notice it so she just denied it “Yah! I am not!”

 

“Yes you are, don’t deny it. A lot of girls always comes at you like a magnet" Yuqi added making Shuhua squint her eyes in annoyance “The only magnetic thing here is my fist against all of your faces" Shuhua raised her fist making Yuqi quickly hide behind Soyeon knowing that she’s the number one target.

 

The rest of night went pretty well. Having few drinks and snacks to celebrate their win, constantly teasing each other, and with Minnie and Miyeon flirting right in front of everyone’s salad.

 

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves except for Soojin. She found herself feeling a little out place because both of her friends were preoccupied with their lovers and this constant glancing contest with Shuhua is making it more awkward than it already is. She looked at her phone under the table to check the time.

 

It is getting late and she is getting bored. All she could think of at the moment is to go home and lay on her bed so Soojin sneakily exited her way, without anyone noticing, or maybe someone did notice.

 

“Where are you going?” She was surprised when Shuhua grabbed her wrist, which the latter immediately lets go, not wanting Soojin to feel uncomfortable. “Umm.. I’m just gonna go to the restroom" She lied.

 

“Oh okay, are you coming back?” anticipation can be seen through Shuhua’s eyes “Uh yeah, sure. I will be back" she lied again. Soojin awkwardly chuckled and hastily walked away from their table, leaving Shuhua a bit confused.

 

‘Ugh, what’s with you Seo Soojin! Why did you lie to her?’ She muttered to herself as she cups her flushed cheeks. She looked back at the table and noticed that Shuhua was looking at her direction so she stalled her by heading to the restroom first instead of going home right away.

 

Soojin looked at the mirror and talked to her reflection “Should I go back? Or not? Or Should I?” she kept on asking herself but ended up feeling frustrated and decided to go home and rest instead, besides she’s already feeling tired.

 

She sneakily looked at their table to make sure that no one will see her while she exits the bar, and to her pleasure, Shuhua was not there and no one seemed to be paying attention to their surroundings so she successfully made her way outside.

 

“Ugh, why does the universe hates me?” She internally groaned, for a hundredth time already, when she suddenly remembered that she did not take her car with her because she ran out of gas, and was supposed to ride home with Yuqi.

 

“Well I guess I’m walking home" Or maybe the universe is not so bad after all because a pickup truck suddenly stopped in front of her. The car’s window was open revealing the owner, “Need a ride?” and that made Soojin smile.

 

“Are you sure you can drive? Are you not drunk? Tipsy? Or a little bit dizzy?” Soojin asks as she settle herself inside Shuhua's car, grabbing the seatbelts as she bombard Shuhua with questions “Because I swear to God Shuhua, I don’t want to die yet” and that made Shuhua giggle

 

“Well did you see me drinking alcohol back there?” Shuhua looked at Soojin with a proud smile “Uh, I don’t know. Maybe?” Soojin looked away, again, when did keeping an eye contact became hard for her? She doesn’t know either. “Then I guess, you better start praying for life" Shuhua teased before starting the engine.

 

Their ride to Soojin’s dorm was not as awkward as their interactions earlier. It’s quiet but it’s surprisingly comfortable. Shuhua stopped the car and safely arrived in front of the building.

 

“Thanks for the ride Shuhua" Soojin said as she takes the seatbelt off. Shuhua in the other hand is fidgeting in the steering wheel. Soojin was about to get out of the car when Shuhua softly called her “Uhh, Soojin?”

 

“C-can I take your number?” Shuhua scratched her nape as she nervously chuckle “You know, for emergency purposes?”

 

Soojin laughed at how adorable Shuhua is right now “Emergency purposes? What kind of emergency is that?” Shuhua laughed along with her.

 

“Whenever you need a ride emergency? Or maybe whenever you want someone to believe that you’re not sneaking out emergency?” Shuhua teased making both of them giggle “Yahhh" Soojin whined, playfully hitting Shuhua by the arm.

 

“So is that a yes?” Shuhua asked again with anticipation but Soojin’s answer made her frown “Nope" She looked down feeling rejected “O-oh"

 

Soojin grabbed Shuhua’s phone and typed her number “This is" she handed it back to the owner with a smile before making her way outside the car, not even waiting for Shuhua to respond.

 

Soojin finished her nightly routine and finally fall into the warm embrace of her bed. She stared at the ceiling, smiling like a creep, thinking of how her night went from boring to fun. She closed her eyes as she tries to fall asleep when she heard her phone beep.

 

From: Unknown

This is your emergency hotline, wanting to tell you to have a goodnight sleep <3

 

Soojin unconsciously smiled when she finished reading the text message, exactly knowing who it is from, and quickly typed her reply.

 

To: Unknown

HA. HA. Very funny

From: Unknown

I can clearly hear you sarcasm over here, lmao

To: Unknown

Whatever, gn

From: Unknown

Wait, ummm.. do you have any plans for tomorrow?

To: Unknown

Not really, I’m just gonna take my usual stroll at the park, I guess

 

 

Soojin was waiting for Shuhua to reply, but she received none. “What? That’s it? Tsk" Soojin muttered, feeling a little disappointed. Thinking that Shuhua must have fallen asleep, she decided to close her eyes and do the same.

 

It is a Saturday and Soojin likes to enjoy her weekends strolling at the park, reading a book in her favorite café while enjoying a cup of coffee. She get out of her bed and took warm shower before changing into comfortable casual clothes.

 

She opened her bedroom door and the very first thing she saw is Minnie and Miyeon cuddling and flirting in the couch, watching some k-drama reruns.

 

“Yah, can you two please be mindful of your roommates” Soojin scowled, acting to be disgusted. “You’re just bitter, Seo Soojin” Minnie playfully rolled her eyes to tease the other girl.

 

“Whatever, where’s Yuqi?” Soojin asked when she noticed that it is mysteriously quiet in their dorm. “Oh, she offered Soyeon to drive her to our dorm last night, so I guess she slept there?” Miyeon answered her with a shrug.

 

“We kinda gave them some privacy so I asked Miyeon to sleep here instead, so that they can, ‘you know what'” Minnie wiggled her eyebrows earning a nudge from her girlfriend “Yah, Kim Minnie!” making Soojin chuckle.

 

“Anyways, I’m gonna head out guys. Please, don’t have ‘you know what’ in the couch, you have a room Kim Minnie" Soojin teased, laughing as she made her way outside, ignoring Minnie’s violent reaction.

 

It was a breezy morning and Soojin enjoyed this kind of weather the most, since it is not entirely sunny and a hint of rain is very minimal too. Everything seems to be just right as she take her usual stroll at the park, taking pictures of random things that she finds cute.

 

Feeling a little tired, she decided to rest under a tree first before going to the coffee shop. She sat in the grass and leaned to rest her back at the tree, when her hand felt something strange, and guessing by the texture, it was definitely not a grass.

 

She looked at her side and saw an unattended journal “Someone must’ve left this” Soojin picked it up and looked around to see if anyone’s looking for it, but unfortunately there’s none.

 

She stood up and opened the journal “Maybe the owner has a contact information here" but what she saw on the page, made her eyebrows knot together.

 

WRECK THIS JOURNAL

 

This Journal belongs to:

The person who is currently reading this

 

“What the?” confusion can be seen in Soojin’s face as she flips the journal onto the next page

 

Hi there stranger!

Wanna go to an adventure with me?

 

If yes, then onto the next page!

 

If not, then are you sure?

ARE YOU REALLY SURE?!

 

If you’re so sure, (in which I hope you're not) then just abandon me here and let me be a sad journal forever :(

 

Soojin find it strange, still confused as she finished reading the page. She looked around once again hoping for someone to look for the journal before bringing her gaze down the journal again.

 

“Well it says here that it belongs to the person who is currently reading this, and I am that person so,” Soojin shrugged and nonchalantly flipped onto the next page.

 

INSTRUCTIONS:

First, you should carry me anywhere you go.

Second, do not proceed onto the next page if you haven’t finished the current page yet.

Third, be honest to yourself, NO CHEATING!

 

And lastly, enjoy your journey with me :)

 

“Okay?” Soojin slowly muttered and proceeded to the next page.

 

Smile, don’t roll your eyes, just smile

“You are the most beautiful when you smile”

 

Soojin did roll her eyes, but the statement surely made her smile “How did you even know that I was going to roll my eyes" she said to herself with a giggle and turned to the next page.

 

Pour, spill, drip, spit, fling your coffee here!

“This is my favorite coffee, try it, you won’t regret it"

 

Soojin saw a poorly drawn cup of coffee at bottom of the page, and she would be lying if she didn’t find it cute. The smile on her face remained as she closed the journal to head towards the coffee shop, thinking that it is a pure coincidence that she’s headed that way.

 

She was greeted by the crew with a smile the moment she entered the coffee shop which she gladly returned. Soojin looked up to see the menu, trying to find the recommended coffee written in the journal.

 

“Uh, can I have one Iced French Vanilla with additional chocolate-covered espresso beans and oh! no whipped cream, please" She smiled at the crew and patiently wait for her order to be finished.

 

Once finished, she sat down at her usual spot and placed the tray at the table together with the journal. She opened it once again as she takes the drink in her hand to take a sip.

 

“Hmm, this is actually very good” The recommended coffee was surprisingly delicious, and Soojin thought that it would be such a waste if she will just spill the coffee in the journal.

 

“Do I really have to?” She sighed while looking at the journal as if she’s talking to it “Okay, let me just spill you a little" Soojin was trying to pour carefully when one of the crew accidentally bump into her arm, making her spill all the coffee to the journal.

 

She instinctively stood up to avoid coffee stains “Oh my god! I am so sorry ma'am! Are you okay?” The crew immediately wiped her table and set, the now wet journal aside “It’s okay, it’s not your fault" Soojin assured

 

“Please, let me give you another drink" The crew insisted but Soojin declined it “Oh, you don’t need to. It’s okay, really" She said, knowing it very well that if she accept the crew’s offer, it will be deducted to the crew’s salary.

 

“Are you sure ma'am?” Soojin nodded and gave the crew a reassuring smile “Thank you very much, and I apologize for the inconvenience once again" the crew apologized with a bow before walking away.

 

Soojin eyed the journal and wiped it once again “I’m so sorry journal, I didn’t mean to give you a coffee shower" thankfully, the paper quality was pretty thick so no other pages has been damaged. After wiping the said journal, Soojin turned to the next page.

 

Poke holes into this page, using a pencil

 

Soojin rummaged into her bag and brought her pencil case out. Feeling a little weird, she looked at her surroundings to make sure that no one is looking at her before poking holes on the journal, as instructed.

 

“Why am I even doing this?” She chuckled at herself but still does it anyways. As she finished poking holes, she proceeded to read the next page. And what was written on it became her favorite.

 

Shred this page and tape it back on!

“We all need to break sometimes, in order to be complete"

 

She unconsciously smile as she finished reading “Wow, this is pretty deep" she immediately ripped the page into pieces, but this time, she did not care if anyone would be looking at her. She looked at her pencil case to see if there is a tape but did not find any.

 

“Oh no, no, no” Soojin hastily stood up and run towards the counter, making a piece of paper fly away “Umm, excuse me miss. Do you have a tape?” The crew gave her a questionable look but gave her a tape anyway “Thank you very much”

 

Soojin got back to her table and taped the pieces of paper right away. She is almost finished when she noticed that there is a piece missing, so she quickly looked under the table and under the chair to find the missing piece.

 

“Ugh, where is it?” She felt a little frustrated when she didn’t find the missing piece. Giving up, she get back to her seat with a frown “I’m sorry journal, but I can’t find it" feeling a little down, Soojin to the next page.

 

Get your keys, drive safe, take me to this lake and retake

 

“But my car ran out of gas" Soojin looked at the attached polaroid picture with a confused look “And how am I supposed to know where this is" She noticed that there are numbers written on the attached photo.

 

“What the, by any chance, is this coordinates?” Soojin quickly took her phone out and searched for the coordinates, and to her surprise, it showed her the exact location of the attached picture “Wow journal! Who ever wrote this is such a genius!” She talked to journal once again, like a fool.

 

The location was a little far so Soojin really needs a ride. She opened her messenger and was about to text Yuqi or Minnie to give her a ride but suddenly stopped when she realized that they’re with their lovers and she doesn’t want to interrupt them both.

 

She sighed as she thinks of any other way to get to the lake and when she looked at her phone once again, she saw Shuhua’s number and that made her smile.

 

To: Unknown

Hey Shuhua, are you free today

From: Unknown

Yup, why?

To: Unknown

I may have some sort of a “I need a ride emergency

From: Unknown

I knew it! Where are you?

To: Unknown

I’m at the university café

From: Unknown

Okay hun, give me ten minutes <3

 

“Hun? What’s with her" Soojin felt her cheeks getting warm by the sudden endearment that Shuhua sent. She cupped her cheek as she tries to ignore the text message.

 

She scrolled through her phone as she waits for Shuhua and the said girl arrived earlier than expected, making Soojin wonder if her dorm was near the café.

 

“So, where are we going?” Shuhua asked with enthusiasm as soon as she took the seat across Soojin “Well, I actually don’t know either, but look here" She pointed at the picture attached in journal and give it to Shuhua.

 

“How are we supposed to know where it is?” Shuhua asked in confusion, making Soojin smile excitedly “I know right? That is my exact question a while ago but look here" Soojin stood up and walked across the table to seat beside Shuhua with her phone in hand, and the latter followed her with her eyes.

 

“You see, there are numbers here right?” Soojin was excitedly typing the number again, trying to explain everything to Shuhua, and the latter was not paying attention to what she’s saying, but was staring at her instead, smiling from ear to ear at how close their faces currently are.

 

“Tada! The exact coordinates!” Soojin beamed with a proud smile as she looks back at Shuhua, and noticed that the other girl was already smiling back at her “What?”

 

“You look cute when you’re excited" Shuhua giggled as she stares at Soojin. And that is the moment where Soojin realized how close their faces are so she quickly backed away and looked away, trying to hide her flushed face.

 

“Y-yahh, what are you talking about" She hit Shuhua’s arm to save herself from embarrassment but the latter just kept on giggling.

 

They head towards the parking lot and settled themselves inside Shuhua’s car. They wore their seatbelts before starting the engine, and Shuhua turned the radio on to play some music. “Okay Jinjin, navigate me”

 

“Jinjin?” Soojin looked at her with a questionable look “Yeah, Jinjin, Soojin. Is it not okay for me to call you that?” Shuhua glanced at her with a smile.

 

“Nope, I was just surprised because no one gives me nicknames" Soojin said as she looks ahead of the road “Well, now there is" Shuhua’s reply made the both of them smile, both was not daring to look at each other and just kept their eyes on the road.

 

After a few minutes of driving, they happen to pass by a gas station and decided to fill up the tank first. Shuhua bought a lot of snacks and drinks to bring too, since she is easily hungry and knowing very well that locations like that doesn’t have stores nearby.

 

They immediately get back on the road after they finished their little stopover “Where did you even get that journal by the way?” Shuhua asked as she glance at the journal in Soojin's lap.

 

“I found it in the park earlier, and it says here that it belongs to the person who is currently reading this so, yeah, I guess it’s mine" Soojin chuckled “And you're doing all of the things written in there? Shuhua asked again “Yup"

 

“What makes you so sure that we’re not gonna get murdered when we get there?” Shuhua looked at her “Because I swear to god Jinjin, I don’t want to die yet"

 

“Then I guess, you better start praying for your life" Soojin teased with a smirk, looking back at the shocked Shuhua.

 

“Well, well, well, look at how the tables have turned" Shuhua said in a monotone, realizing how Soojin just used her own words against her. They continued teasing each other and chatting until they reached their destination.

 

“Here we are I guess?” Shuhua stopped the car into the woods beside the hidden lake. The lake was secluded and is surrounded by trees, it is definitely a sight to see. “Wow it looks amazing! It’s like we’re in a magical forest” Soojin beamed

 

She get out of the car and quickly took her phone out to retake the picture attached in the journal. Shuhua also get out of the car and leaned against the car hood as she watch Soojin try to find the perfect spot and perfect angle that matches the polaroid.

 

“Why are you so cute, Jinjin?” Shuhua muttered to herself with a wide smile “Hmm? What?” Soojin seemed to have heard it but did not understand what Shuhua just said “Huh? What, what?”

 

“Aren’t you trying to say something?” Soojin innocently asked as she finished taking the picture, and walked towards Shuhua “I’m not saying anything” She replied but Soojin just playfully rolled her eyes “Whatever"

 

“So what now?” Shuhua asked and Soojin opened the journal to see the next page “Well..” Shuhua leaned closer to Soojin to see what is written on the journal “I-I don’t know"

 

Just relax,

breathe in, breath out,

Strip and dip with me

 

“Yah! Shuhua, what are you doing?” Soojin screamed when she saw Shuhua taking her shoes and shirt off, leaving her in her shorts and underwear. “It says there to strip and dip so,” Shuhua shrugged before running and jumping into the lake. “Whooo!” the water splashes when Shuhua jumped, splattering Soojin.

 

“Well, are you just going to stand there? Come on, it feels nice!” Shuhua encouraged her to do the same as she paddles “You go enjoy yourself, I-I didn’t bring any clothes with me"

 

“Boo, what happen to your ‘I will do all the things written here'? Come on, I have spare clothes in my car, and it’s like we came here for nothing if you’re just going to stand there" Shuhua teased.

 

Soojin thought that it is kind of unfair if she's not going to swim especially since she is the one who brought Shuhua there in the first place “Okay, whatever" Soojin took her shoes off, before taking a deep breath as she hugs the journal before jumping into the lake “That’s the spirit!” Shuhua cheered as she watch Soojin jump.

 

Shuhua swims towards Soojin and help the latter ascend from the water. Shuhua grabbed her by both of her arms to help her, grabbing the journal in the process to throw it into the rock, they both chuckled as they look into each other’s eyes. But unlike earlier, Soojin didn’t looked away but instead, she enjoyed looking back at Shuhua.

 

She brought a hand against her chest as she feels her heart beat faster than usual. Shuhua’s eyes are sparkling, her clear white skin is glimmering as the sunlight hits her face, making her more beautiful than she already is.

 

‘It is definitely a sight to see' She thought to herself as she enjoys the view, but Shuhua just have to ruin her moment when the latter splashed her face with water before swimming away.

 

“Yah! Yeh Shuhua, you better come back here" Soojin tried to splash her with water as a comeback but it didn’t reached Shuhua making the latter laugh and “Or what?”

 

Soojin chased her by swimming towards her and successfully cornered Shuhua “Or this" but instead of splashing water to Shuhua's face, she took a handful of water and brought it to , only to spit it to Shuhua's face.

 

“Yahh!” Shuhua was surprised at what the other girl did, making her laugh and scream as she defend herself from Soojin, trying to continuously splash her with water to stop her from spitting to her face but it did not work, so she took a handful of water and do the same.

 

After they enjoyed swimming and their spitting battle, they decided to take a rest in a huge block of rock beside the lake to dry themselves off. Soojin was shaking the journal to dry them off as she waits for Shuhua who head towards her car to get something to eat.

 

Soojin squeezed her hair to remove excess water when Shuhua arrived with a blanket and a couple of snack. Shuhua placed the blanket to the ground for them to sit, as they wait for themselves to become dry.

 

“Thank you" Soojin smiled at her before sitting at the blanket, making Shuhua do the same. “Why do you have clothes and blanket in your car by the way?” Soojin curiously asked as she opened a bag of chips

 

“Uh,” Shuhua looked away before looking back at Soojin, trying to think of an alibi “For.. emergency purposes?” Shuhua nervously laughed “Okay?” Soojin squinted her eyes at first but ignored it and just focused on munching the chips.

 

“It’s true! Because of soccer practices and stuffs, I have to always be ready" Shuhua added, thinking that Soojin didn’t believed her “What ever you say, miss emergency purposes" Soojin sarcastically said while rolling her eyes making them both chuckle.

 

“So, what’s next Jinjin?” Shuhua asked as she scoots closer to Soojin. “Let’s see" Soojin opened the journal once again to read the next page.

 

Try different shades of lipstick here,

Using your kiss marks.

 

“What the?” Shuhua scoffed with a chuckle when Soojin finished reading it out loud. She followed Soojin with her eyes when she suddenly stood up to run towards Shuhua’s car.

 

Soojin got back to where they’re sitting together with her bag. She rummaged inside her bag and pull out two lipsticks “Here you go!” Soojin excitedly give her one.

 

“Uh, what’s this?” Shuhua asked as she eyed the lipstick in her hand “It’s a lipstick, duh" Soojin rolled her eyes to tease Shuhua before grabbing her phone to use it as a mirror while she applies lipstick to herself.

 

“I know it’s a lipstick, duh" Shuhua copied Soojin making the other girl chuckle “What am I supposed to do with this? You’re the owner of journal, not me, so no thank you"

 

“Boo, no fun" Soojin mocked, without looking at her. She finished applying some and grabbed the journal to leave a kiss mark on the page. “See? It’s as simple as that!” Soojin swayed the journal in front of Shuhua’s face.

 

“Ugh, fine. But I am only doing this because I am ‘yes' fun" Shuhua grabbed Soojin’s phone and tried to apply some lipstick too. She then get the journal from Soojin’s hand and proceeded to kiss the page, but to her dismay, she didn’t left any mark “What the.. why isn’t it working?”

 

Soojin chuckled and grab the lipstick in Shuhua’s hand, pulling her closer as she lead the latter to face her. Shuhua in the other hand was shocked at the sudden move because the next she knew, their faces are close to each other once again.

 

“It’s because you need to apply more. Here let me do it for you” Shuhua just stared at Soojin as she let the other girl do her lipstick. Soojin’s hand feels soft against her, she was holding her face gently, as if Shuhua is as fragile as a delicate flower.

 

She stared at Soojin’s eyes and suddenly gulped when her eyes landed on Soojin’s lips as she smiles. Shuhua feels weird, she felt something weird right inside her stomach. ‘Is this what they called, the butterflies in my stomach?’ She thought to herself as she continues to stare ‘Because, this is no butterfly, this feels like a ing dragon in my stomach'

 

“There you go, now kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter