Part 1

Who
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our minds have new eyes and visions of you
Girl, I think I need a minute

Every morning Soojin would always be woken up with hugs and kisses, but lately things have change. When she wakes up, the bed is cold and Shuhua looked different, there's no longer the happy smile rather just a forced one. Shuhua never waited for her to eat breakfast together. Just where did they go wrong? Soojin thought.

Sometimes you make me feel crazy
Sometimes, I swear I think you hate me like uh

Soojin couldn't think what she had done wrong. Was it the time where Soojin had pushed Shuhua away too much? Or when Soojin is too busy working and forgets about Shuhua's needs? What did she do wrong? Soojin felt like she's gonna go crazy. Does Shuhua hate her? She thought.

I need a walk, I need a walk, I need to get out of here

It was about 9PM, Shuhua would normally be home by this hour and they would be cuddling in bed watching some stupid teenage rom-com but everything is different now. Soojin couldn't take it and took her keys to drive to the nearest park. She wanted to take some fresh air, to escape the suffocation and the voices in her head.

Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with

Her tracks stop. Soojin couldn't move a single muscle. She couldn't believe what's she's seeing. A girl that looks like shuhua is pinning another girl who's taller than her to the behind a statue at the park and they're sharing a passionate kiss. Soojin couldn't believe her eyes, so she got closer but slowly trying to gain attention. It was Shuhua.

Who are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter