In our world

You + Me and nobody else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Writing this because today is my friend Ven’s bday, and even though she said the Sihyeon bday fic could count as hers too, it didn’t in my head lol since those are two different dates, so Ven, thank you so much for being my friend and for loving syeonsha as much as I do :) Happiest birthday to you, and also this is for syeonsha, who stay in their own world seriously, they give off in their own world vibes so often when they’re together so it’s super cute, and more syeonsha should be out here.



 

There was just something about being together with Yoorim that made Sihyeon forget about the rest of the world, because it was as if all she could see was the other girl. As if they were the only two people who mattered in the world in that moment, whether they were in a room full of people, or sitting together, cuddled up because Yoorim was the most affectionate person she had ever met, no matter where they were, if they were together in that space, it was truly like nothing seemed to exist but them. Her cute and adorable girlfriend who was looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the universe. The look is so endearing that it makes Sihyeon blush ever so slightly. How can any one person look at her this way, making her feel so special. 

 

“You two at it again?” They heard a voice, sounded like their friend Jiwon, or maybe it was Eunji, but neither herself nor Yoorim looked up to find out. Today, they were at Yoorim’s place, the dark-haired girl having invited everyone over for food and movies, so Sihyeon along with all their friends came. The last time Sihyeon saw any of their friends they were all eating pizza. But that must have been at least an hour ago, because once her girlfriend wrapped her arms around her on the futon they were currently lounging on, it was all over.

 

“You know how those two lovebirds are.” This time it was definitely Yiren, yes that sounded like Yiren, again neither herself or Yoorim bothered to look. The slightly taller girl’s gaze is only on her and Sihyeon leans forward a bit, even though they are already as close as possible with Yoorim’s arms around her waist in that protective but gentle hold of hers. 

 

“You hear something, Syeon?”

 

The brunette laughs then, because her girlfriend is being just a little savage. Well, why not join her in the moment.

 

“Nope, nothing. I didn’t hear anything.”

 

“Rude, we’re supposed to be watching a movie, right?” Jiwon reminds them, since that was part of the reason Yoorim invited them all over, though mostly it was to see Sihyeon too.

 

“We can set the movie up.” Serim’s voice comes from the kitchen, as she and Eunji are carrying more drinks to the living room in case someone should get thirsty.

 

“I don’t even bother trying to separate those two.” Eunji admits, since she knows it’s pointless, once Yoorim and Sihyeon are together it’s pretty much a done deal that nothing else exists, outside of the two of them. Yoorim leans into Sihyeon’s neck, then lips hover slightly over her shoulder blade.

 

“I know you’re not to get your shoulder kisses right here and now with our friends…” Sihyeon whispers, but stops when she feels Yoorim’s soft lips against her skin for those few precious moments, bold Yoorim strikes again.

 

“You guys know how to set up the movie, it’s fine.”

 

There’s no way Yoorim is leaving Sihyeon’s side, not at all, not when she enjoys being close to her, like this. But she also understands what their friends are saying about the two of them being in their own world. It’s like she can’t help herself, when she is near Sihyeon, once she sees that cute face of hers, those big brown eyes, it’s like a kind of weakness. That, and pull to be near her girlfriend, and they do often forget about the world around them.

 

“Want to watch the movie or me?” Sihyeon is heard making a joke, since for the last half hour or so Yoorim seemed content with just looking at her. The dark-haired girl laughs, and then debates in her mind what she should do. She loves dramas as much as the next person, yet she also loves Sihyeon too, and would honestly be more than fine simply watching her cute girlfriend. 

 

“I want to watch you, but I suppose the movie will have to do.”

 

“Yeah,” Sihyeon nods leaning over to give a quick kiss to her cheek. “Let’s at least put some effort into watching this movie with our friends.”

 

“Thank you, that’s all we ask.” Their friends chorus out together making the couple laugh. At that Yoorim sits up more on the futon, bringing Sihyeon to her, so that way Yoorim can place her arm around her, and they can both sit up comfortably while the movie starts to play. Their friends are proud of the couple, who sit together actually watching the movie, though Yoorim is still holding onto one of her free hands, like she can’t possibly bear to let go, but progress is progress. At least, Jiwon, Eunji, Serim, and Yiren were proud of them for all of three minutes until they could see how neither of them were paying attention. Somehow, during the movie, Yoorim’s hand left Sihyeon’s for a moment, only a moment because she moved that hand to her chin, and that naturally forced the brunette to look up into her warm brown eyes, from there it was all over.

 

“What are you going to kiss me?” Sihyeon whispers, a bit of a tease in her voice, as if in goading Yoorim to see if she will actually kiss her right now. Not that, Yoorim is the type that’s embarrassed to kiss her in front of others, quite the opposite really, her girlfriend who greets her with kisses no matter if they are in public or some place private. Yoorim is interesting in that way, sometimes very reserved but yet extremely affectionate with no care to who is watching them. 

 

“You know you want me to kiss you, Syeon.”

 

“Uh-uh, nope.” 

 

“Uh-huh, yup.” She holds her chin ever so gently before covering the brunette’s lips with her own equally soft lips. Once again, the two girls become lost in their own world, nothing else matters more to Yoorim than the feel of Sihyeon’s lips against her own, or Sihyeon who is focused solely on the pretty girl next to her. There was a movie or something playing, right? Oh well….

 

“Why watch a movie when we have a whole romance going on here.” their friends complain, and again neither Sihyeon or Yoorim look at them. Again, in their own world where nothing else matters. When their friends do leave Yoorim’s place, and only when they leave, after a full half hour, do they even realize they are gone.

 

“Did they say they were leaving?” Yoorim blinks, surprised she missed anyone of them mentioning they were leaving, then again, the two of them weren’t even watching the movie itself, so why would they notice when their friends left.

 

“No, I don’t think so.” Sihyeon isn’t actually sure, somewhere in between half-listening to the movie, and getting kissed by her girlfriend, she might have missed when they said it.

 

“I guess we kind of were in our own world, huh?”

 

They were in their own world. They were that sort of couple, the kind like magnets, once around each other, they are attached and there’s no stopping them. And it wasn’t even just around friends either, Sihyeon noticed it, how they were in other situations. Sometimes, they wouldn’t even be physically near each other, but in the same space, separated but still looking at each other. Sihyeon kept looking back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter