Some Things Never Change

Some Things Never Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-------


"Are you gonna propose?" Leeteuk asked the man pacing back and forth in front of him.

Donghae stared at his leader / hyung with wide eyes,

"I want to! I badly want to Hyung but you know me! I don't have any way with words." Donghae said groaning at the 83-liner.

Leeteuk sighed, knowing that what he said was right.

"W-what if Hyukjae doesn't want to marry me??? W-what if he's still not sure about me??? W-what if he thinks that we've changed??? I mean 20 years is a long time don't you-"

"Shut the hell up, Donghae or I will personally propose for you." Heechul said, entering the livingroom of Leeteuk's apartment.

Donghae groaned, plopping on the loveseat.

Heechul curled into Leeteuk's arms, cuddling near him. 

"Just ask him for God's sake!" Heechul said, Leeteuk sweatdropped at his partner.

"It's not that easy, Hyung! He's perfect! That's why I need this to be perfect!" Donghae exclaimed, flailing his hands in the air.

"Why don't you propose to him at our concert?" Leeteuk asked the horrible looking man as he tried to come up with a way to propose to the man of his dreams.

"Yeah! That's a good idea. He'll probably burst into ing tears! And Elfs around the world would probably be in tears too!" Heechul said, pumped up with the idea of concert proposal.

Donghae stared at the two before grinning like a mad man.

"You hyungs are the best kinds of hyungs there is!!!" He exclaimed, plopping in between the couple hugging them both.

Leeteuk chuckled while his Heechul grumbled.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm the best so would you please get the hell out of this apartment and return to your Hyukjae before I kick you out myself!" Heechul threatened the man before pulling him up from the sofa to kick him out.

"Thank you, Teukie-hyung!" Donghae screamed from the Hallway before finally going down to his car. 

Concert Proposal huh?

- Meanwhile -

"He doesn't love me anymore, Kyu." 

Kyuhyun sweatdropped at the man sprawled on his sofa. 

"Hyung, he bought you a ing fridge. No one buys something expensive for someone they don't love." Kyuhyun pointed it out, wondering why the hell was this Hyukjae doing at his apartment of all places complaining that Donghae didn't love him anymore.

"B-but Kyu!!!!" 

Kyuhyun groaned. What the hell happened to EunHae again? Kyuhyun rubbed his temples trying to look for a way to comfort the 35 year old man in his sweatshirt and jogging pants.

"Hyung, if Donghae hyung didn't love you anymore then he would've left you years ago. I mean I couldn't imagine waking up to that ugly face of yours."

*Smack*

A pillow came in contact with the Maknae's face in an instant. Causing the maknae to laugh and turn his attention back to his game.

"B-but what if he doesn't love me anymore, Kyu? What if he wants to break up with me?"

Kyuhyun sighed,

"What caused this again, hyung?" 

Hyukjae sat up and stared at Kyuhyun,

"Have you not been listening to me, you brat?!" Hyukjae exclaimed at the flustered Maknae as he scratched the back of his head.

Hyukjae sighed,

"I woke up without him in bed, Kyu! And that rarely happens because I wake up first! And if he does wake ups first I'll find him in our kitchen experimenting for a new drink for Haru! But he wasn't! And there was no note whatsoever! He didn't even call or sent me a message!" Hyukjae said in one ramble.

Kyuhyun looked at the man, thinking how idiotic this situation is. And how funny that elfs think that Donghae was the clingy one when it's really Hyukjae. 

"Maybe he went to the other members, Hyung? You know him, he tends to forget sometimes to tell you remember?" 

Hyukjae shook his head,

"Nope! Because he always sends me texts when he goes to the other members!" He reasoned. 

Kyuhyun sighed, this was hopeless.

"Give me your phone, hyung."

Hyukjae handed it over wearily. 

And when Kyuhyun opened it, he gritted his teeth at this man's idiocity. He closed his eyes as he steadied his breathe.

"Kyu-"

"You're phone is on ing AIRPLANE MODE, hyung!" Kyuhyun screamed. His eyes twitching because of this person's stupidity. 

Hyukjae looked like something had dawned on him, before smiling at the maknae sheepishly. The maknae glared and handed the phone back to him,

"Call him and tell him to pick you up right now before I throw you out." The maknae grumbled,

Hyukjae then dialed his boyfriend's number, messages finally came in one at a time.

Kyuhyun's eye twitched some more seeing all the message notifications were all from Donghae. 

"Yobeoseyo? Babe? Where are you? I've been trying to call you since this morning. Did you not get my messages? Are you mad that I left without telling you?" Kyuhyun heard Donghae ramble in one breathe.

How could Hyukjae even doubt that man?

"I-I... I'm at Kyuhyun's , Hae... I'm sorry for worrying you. I just forgot t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter