Made

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hey Sana!" "Hm? Oh no Momo, I can't." Sana shook her head feverishly. "What do you mean you can't? Besides, it's Christmas party. She won't suspect about anything." Momo scoffed. The brown haired creased her brows, gesturing her hands for random stuff. "You know I get nervous with her! I don't know what to do with our interactions!" "You're just going to have a picture with her!" Momo fired. "Alone!" Sana fired back. "What do you want me to do? Take a picture with the three of us?" "That's fine." Momo whined. "Stop gay panicking." "I can't stop gay panicking if I have a crush with one of the most smartest and prettiest friends that I ever have." Sana groaned. "I'm best friends with her! What are you saying?" Sana brushed her bangs to the side. "Come on. Don't you want a picture with Mina again?" Momo nudged the younger. "Um, of course I want to and I'll be delighted to but y'know, it's been so long since we took a picture. I'm just anxious, that's all." Sana mumbled. "And I don't want to make her uncomfortable." "You won't. You're friends, remember? Now let's go! My hands are itching to take a picture." Momo walked first. "Yeah yeah, Momoring." Sana nodded as she walked with her. "Hey Mina! Sana wants to take a picture with you!" Sana's face heated up. "I didn't-I never told you-goodness-okay." Sana rambled. "Sure, why not?" Mina smiled, clearly amused as she walked outside her classroom. "Give me your phone. I'm going to take the pictures with yours."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter