For

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sweat. Sweat dropped slowly from Sana's neck to her collarbone. The sticky humid air clung stubbornly unto her body. Bit fingernails due to a decision. A decision that will tame her raging heart. 6:17 pm. 6:17 pm and the sun's already down but boy, it sure is hot during July. Sana browsed through social media, finding something that God sent to her for her to change her decision. (She embarrassingly failed after seeing weird and disgusting photos) Sana closed her eyes and huffed. "Hurrah!" She pumped herself up, opening the chat head. "Okay, this is it Sana. I-It's not a big deal." Sana nervously mumbled, typing words on the phone. Really, it's not a big deal. Especially if you have a crush on someone for more than two years. (Sana isn't really sure about the exact date when her feelings for Mina bloomed but she figured out that it probably started near end of 6th grade) Mina was close with Sana before, being one of the few people she easily got close to. Sana's not sure how they got so close and comfortable with each other but maybe it's the younger's charms that made the older like her even more. She could still remember the first time they met.

 

 

Hi guys *Inside a box, trying to die

So, you're probably (or not) wondering why I decided to make something like this. Well, I did all of these, these stuff in my 14 years of existence and all of these events are real. If you guys are reading this antsy teenager' work, thank you for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter