Final

The Kiss

"Now...shall we?" Hoya smile at her. She smile back and wear the helmet.

 

Prom Hall~

"Welcome to the prom seniors!" Principal Kim cheered "Like the other years, have fun!" after she finish her short speech, the students starting to step into the dance floor including these 12 students.

"When will Bomi come?" Chorong shouted to fight the loud music.

"She will be here in any minute." Eunji replied. A few minutes later, the crowd starting to clapping. They turned their heads to the crowd.

"Bomi and....HOYA!!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Unexpected." Sunggyu added.

"Yay!!!" they cheered and continue dancing.

 

 

 

"I'm glad that Bomi and Hoya back." Namjoo said while swinging her body along with Dongwoo as her hand holding him.

"Could you stop talking about them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's talk about us."

"Why should we?"

"Because I want to." he then backhug her and continue swinging their bodies.

 

"Myungsoo, stop staring at me!" Naeun pushed him.

"You're too beautiful!" Myungsoo said.

"Stop it." 

"No!

"Whatever you do."

"Come closer please.."

"What's the matter with you!"

"You're mine.I'm yours!I will marry you someday."

"Yeah, right."

 

"This is the moment I've been waiting for." Eunji leaned her forehead against him.

"Me too.You know, I don't even know why we're broke up back then."

"Enough is enough."

"Okay, okay...when we graduated, we will always stick together." Sunggyu squeezed her arms.

"Even if I die?"

"Even if WE die."

 

"You're too close!" 

"What?This is prom."

"I know, greasy.But you're too close!"

"Ahh...I know.You want me to closer!" he then hug her on waist.

"Nam Woohyun!"

"Park Chorong!"

"You're going to feel my punch."

"Can't wait!" Woohyun laughed and hug her while dancing.She then struggled during the hug but slowly enjoyed it.

 

"Hayoung-ah, i'm sorry." Sungjong hold her hand.

"For what?"

"Because of me, you can't dancing like them."

She chuckled "I'm okay.Sitting beside you is enough to me.By the way, I hate dancing."

"You're lying right?"

"What?No! Honestly, I hate dancing."

"Thanks."

"No need to."

 

"I'm jealous of Sunggyu and Eunji."

"Why?"

"Because they're a couple."

"Hello?Us too." Sungyeol take her hands and put them around his neck.

"Yah!"

"What?You want a boyfriend?I can be yours!"

"Don't play around with me."

"I'm serious!"

"I thought it's just a one-sided love." Yookyung look down.

"You're wrong." Sungyeol kiss her cheek.

 

"Bbom, thanks."

"For....?"

"For accepting me back."

"What?No...I'm the one should say that.Thanks for accepting me back.After my stubborn action."

"Don't say that.You know I always want to bring you to somewhere." 

"Where?"

"I will bring you after this prom end." he then spun her around.

"You're good."

"We're good.I wonder who will win that crown."

 

"Okay,okay.It's timefor the 'King and Queen of the Prom'!" Minhyun the DJ shouted.Then all the students gather in front of the stage."Principal Kim, please come on to this stage and announce the King and Queen."

"I want to remind all of the students.No offense." Principal Kim said.She open the card "The King and Queen of 2012 prom is.." 

 

"Ah!!! What a fun prom! I will never forget it." Chorong squealed.

"This year is so memorable." Eunji spread her arms.

"Guys, we got to go somewhere.Bye!" Hoya and Bomi waved.

"Lucky peeps." Sunggyu pouted that make them laugh so hard.

 

http://wallpapers-place.com/images/wallpapers/quiet_winter_night_hd_widescreen_wallpapers_1920x1200.jpeg

"Why you bring me here?" Bomi asked with a crown on her head.

"I've been dreaming to bring my special person that come into my life here.This place always remind me of you." snow starts to fall on their bodies and Hoya takes off his blazer and put on Bomi shoulders.They then sit on the bench.

"Why?"

"I don't know.Maybe because of your mysterious yet cheerful personality.I just love they way you yell at me, hitting me...it makes me happy."

"And I feel appreciate when you're still waiting for me."

"Good things happen to good people." Hoya hug her to warming her."I'm glad that we're won the title King and Queen of prom."

"Me too.We deserve it.Did you remember Sunggyu's face when our names been announce?" Bomi laughed.

"Yep.He's so cute." Hoya laughed along.

"Hoya, I want to tell you that...I love you." 

"I've been love you for a long time.No one can be the same as you." Hoya cupped her face.He move his face closer to her face and landed his lips on hers.The world feels like stop to her.She doesn't feel the coldness of the snow and the wind but the warm of his lips.He then broke the kiss.

"I...I...I'm sorry." Hoya look away."Did I just...kiss her?" He thought. Bomi chuckled.She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Sorry?" Bomi smiled. "It's warm."

"W..warm?"

"You kiss me."

"Why did I do that?"

"Stop feeling guilty!" Bomi hit him on the arm.He turned back to her.

"You're not mad?"

"No.Maybe that's my first kiss.You stole it."

"And that means...only me can kiss you from now on." Hoya brush his lips on hers.

"Slow..huh?" they smiled and he land his lips on hers again as the snow continue falling.

 


Wah!!!It's end finally!Thanks to 

♛ || “Red Thread Graphics Shop” || ♛ for the banner!Also! Thanks to you guys for reading this story.