WenYeol

Birthday
 
SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING
FEB 18, 2017

Chanyeol is standing outside Red Velvet's practice room with Baekhyun and Chen behind him and a gift settled on his shaking hands. He is visibly nervous. “Hey, don’t be nervous. She’ll love it..Okay?” baekhyun encourages. "Yeah! Its Wendy she'll absolutely appreciate it. Come on! Let’s get this over with!" Chen added. Chanyeol made Wendy a mixtape for her birthday and he even beg baekhyun and chen to give her presents specifically a portable cassette player and headphones to make it look like the three of them planned it, even if it means he has to pay the half of each of the gifts. 
 
With a few more encourages or whining from the two, Chanyeol took a deep breath and entered the practice room. The Girls were taking a rest from practicing; Irene was monitoring their previous dance practice, joy and yeri were on their phones and seulgi is discussing the routine with Wendy.
"Hey kids!" baekhyun chirped as the three guys went it. "Oppa-deul! Annyeong!" The girls greeted back. "Wendy can we talk to you for moment?" Chen said. The girls eyed the gifts the three were holding. "What’s that are you guys courting Wendy unnie?!" joy teased. "Wow! Seungwannie is really popular." the girls giggled.
Wendy looked embarrassed and chanyeol was visibly turning red so Irene said "you guys i think those are birthday gifts... seungwan's bday is in three days." yeri excitedly said "wow! Oppa-deul is giving gifts?! Daebak!!! oppa-deul don't forget my birthday it's on march 5!" seulgi interjects "hey how come she has a present and i don't? My birthday was last week!" Wendy shook her head "guys stop it give them a break." she walks towards the boys "what is it?" she says. She stares at them with those adorable eyes, chanyeol froze and Chen had to give him a nudge for chanyeol to get back to his senses. "Ha--Happy Birthday!" offering his hand for a handshake. Wendy gasped and then looks at his hand weirdly but then again shook his hand. Baekhyun and Chen offered their hands so chanyeol won't look so stupid. "Ooh thanks! You guys remembered huh! Uhm... let's take a seat?" Wendy suggested. The boys nodded and followed her. "Really?! A handshake?!" Chen hissed. "Hey! It’s not like he can hug her. She just stared at him and he froze what do you think might happen if she hugged him" baekhyun whispered. "Guys quiet!" chanyeol glared.
 
The girls were watching the whole time and find it funny how chanyeol is this visibly nervous for a girl. This is exo's chanyeol they're talking about he has known to be smooth with girls and has no problem with getting along with them older or younger. The girls know this especially seulgi and Irene since they knew him the longest. Heck! This guy always has confidence with girls. But with Wendy guess it's a different story.
 
"Here. Open mine first!" Chen suggested. "Ooohhh oppa it's a headphone! Wow thank you" Wendy beamed at Chen. "Ok! My turn!" as baekhyun gives her the gift. Wendy carefully unwrapped the gift and gasped when she saw it was a portable cassette player. Baekhyun tried to explain "hey i know that no one uses this now and..." "What? Are you kidding me?! I Love it! Thank you, oppa" Wendy exclaimed and baekhyun and Chen fist bump.

"OK! Now open chanyeol's gift!" Chen said as he nudges chanyeol who looks totally stiff. He looks at Wendy nervously as she tries to guess what is gift. She carefully unwrapped the gift and as soon as she saw it she looks at chanyeol and he flinched. "...i-ii made you a mixtape. I put your favorite songs... i hope i got them right... and well i--" "you made me a mixtape??? Oh my god! This is so cool! Thank you so much" Wendy gasped. Wendy is touched and fondly looked at the gifts. "So that explains the headphones and portable cassette player!" she giggles. "You guys... thank you so much!" Wendy adorably said. "We're glad you liked it!" Chanyeol smiled at her fondly. Because of Happiness, Wendy gave each if the boys a hug and for chanyeol it was the best second of his life.
 
-END-