tickle me with love

tickle me with love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"Love, I'm hom-- what are you doing!?"

 

"Folding the laundry, what else."

 

"That's my job, Seungwan!"

 

"Who said?"

 

"Me! ME!" Joohyun went over to Seungwan, face contorted like she's pain (Seungwan merely laughed at Joohyun's look). 

 

"But I'm bored," Seungwan answered, folding a teal-colored shirt (hers) half-heartedly.

 

"You could've just watched TV!"

 

"Nah, too tired."

 

"Look at what you're doing! LOOK!" Joohyun looked like she's about to pull hair (what was that Happiness line Yeri loves to make fun of, she thought amusement clear in her eyes,   ah 'sometimes you gotta be BALD'), she laughed.

 

"What are you laughing at?"

 

"Nothing," she said in a sing-song voice. 

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes at the cheeky reply, pulling the t-shirt away from Seungwan angrily.

 

"Hyun! I was folding that!"

 

"Well, you're doing a bad job at it! Look at all these creases!" Joohyun said, hysterical at the sight of the creases, she feels like strangling Seungwan, but since she loves her too much to do that, she just angrily pulled at the shirt she's holding.

 

"Hey, hey! You're making it worst!"

 


Joohyun glared at Seungwan, "Well, you didn't make it better in the first place!" 

 


"I could've folded it still!"

 

 

"I iron it first before I fold it!" she sniffed the shirt she's holding, "and you didn't even sprayed it with fabcon! Aargh!"

 

"Whatever," Seungwan rolled her eyes at Joohyun's outburst, "You and me both have different methods," and to add fuel to the fire, she stuck her tongue out at Joohyun, before picking up another one -- this time Joohyun's favorite white buttondown-shirt.

 

"No, NO! You are not touching any more of these laundry!" Joohyun held the hem of the shirt, whilst Seungwan's held the collar.

 

 

"Let me help!" Tug

 


"No!" Tug 

 

 

"I said, let me Joohyun!" Tuuuug

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter