Epilogue

Nobody knows (then everybody did)

 

Chaewon and Minjoo never really confirmed the rumour about them dating, well not verbally. 

 

Ever since the rumour started, Chaewon started to make sure to always wait for Minjoo at the library or even at the council office. The members don't really mind, they don't have a choice too since the president allows the older one inside anyway.

 

They're more affectionate when they come across each other at school too. If Minjoo sees Chaewon hanging out with Yena at the courtyard, she would go out of her way and approach the two.

 

If Chaewon sees Minjoo at the cafeteria buying snacks, she would go to her and bug the younger girl to treat her.

 

Everything looked new to everyone except the couple and their friends but they don't mind.

 

***

 

Minjoo's parents were out of town for their anniversary which is why Chaewon is staying at the younger's house to keep her company. They aren't worried anyway, Minjoo's parents like Chaewon so there is no problem.

 

They were in Minjoo's room watching a movie while cuddling on the bed, "I heard something funny at school today."

 

Chaewon turned her head to the taller girl, disregarding the movie playing. "What?"

 

Minjoo laughed but continued watching the screen, "apparently the kids think you're scary."

 

The older of the two couldn't help but laugh, "me?"

 

"Yup. I don't blame them though, you and Yena are a nightmare."

 

"Hey!" Minjoo finally turned her head to look at her lover before softly laughing, "it really was funny, y'know?"

 

"Why?"

 

Minjoo smirked at Chaewon before planting a soft kiss on her lips, "because they have no idea you're actually a softie in private."