Chapter Thirty

Why Are You So Selfish?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal you know I hate shopping! I absolutely despise that word!

"That's because you're lazy and you can't choose what you want. Besides, you end up with a bunch of junk!

"What did you say?"

"Yes, you're clothes are so last season!"

Jung Soojung, you will be the end of me. I rubbed my temples, because I didn't want to pick a fight with my sister.

"Fine, just take me home. Let's go shopping for furniture and then let's go get a car," I said.

"Alright, glad you didn't protest as much. Now let's go to the mall,"

I raised my fist.

"No! Please don't hit me! I was joking!" she said as she used her arm for defense.

I can't believe that this girl is my sister.

"Please don't hurt my beautiful face!"

Wrong move Krystal Jung.

I angrily pinched her cheeks, causing her to wince in pain.

"Ouch! Stop Jessica, I'm driving!" she exclaimed.

I let go of her now red cheeks.

"Finally, thank you. I'm sorry," she said and pouted.

We arrived at a gate, but I don't see any houses anywhere.

"Krystal! Don't tell me that you got a house that was a mile away from civilization like your houses!" I said and groaned.

"There's a remote control that is connected to your car in order to open the gate. There's also a screen connected to the gate so it will open when you're there," she said as she smiled, making me raise my eyebrows.

"What if I'm walking?" I asked.

"Give me your phone, I'll connect it for you," she said.

As I created a password I saw a button and clicked it. Of course the gate opened.

"Here's the remote control, connect it to the car's screen. Also, the house isn't that far," she said.

"Maybe we're half a mile away," she said.

I sigh, I'm bored.

"We're here," she said and I gasp.

The house was so big, maybe a little too big.

"Umm, you know I'm the only one living here, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Start settling in, then we'll go shopping," she said.

Oh yeah, shopping.

"Jessica, hurry up! It's going to take a while to unpack everything," she said, but I didn't listen to her.

I walked inside the house, it was completely empty.

The stairs were spiraled, I'm going to get dizzy just from looking at them.

I walked into the master bedroom and it was huge with a balcony included. There was also a fire place that I could put a TV over.

The walk in closet wasn't even a tenth filled up after I unpacked my clothes. Gosh, I need more clothes.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go," I said.

Krystal nodded and started to walk to the car, while I followed her.

"Oh, here's the built in screen where you can open the gates from here, there's also security cameras," she said while pointing at the screen that was next to the front door.

I nodded in reply. "Let's go," I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter