Chapter Twenty Eight

Why Are You So Selfish?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica!" Tiffany screamed. "Tiffany, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Yesterday was the day I left my home, my family, and her. I'm currently staying with Tiffany and Taeyeon, the married couple, in their new house.

I'm already anticipating that I will regret being here. I mean they're married and addicts. Anyways, I'm still waiting for Krystal to send me the keys to my new house in the United States.

I mean, she could have given me a room to her hotel for a couple days until I get the keys, but I decided to stay with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

I mean, my sister is the temporary CEO of Blanc & Eclare and couldn't care less about the money.

Oh right, wasn't she an heir? Haha, I'd be laughing if we bump into each other during a business meeting or something.

Anyways, back to staying with Taeyeon and Tiffany, that was a big mistake.

I can't sleep at night, and when I do, I barely get any sleep.

Aish, when will my stupid sister of mine give me the keys?

"Aah...," someone moaned.

I froze at the noise.

What the ? Are they seriously doing it now?

Okay, that's it. I'm out of here.

I start packing my things, luckily I'm only staying here for a few days so I didn't take any of my clothes out of my luggage. I immediately call a taxi to pick me up.

"5 minutes," I mumble to myself, staring at my phone. I was about to grab my luggage, but another loud moan echoed across the house.

If anyone saw me right now, they would see that there was a vein popping out of my forehead.

I looked back and checked if I forgot anything.

Everything is packed, now I have to get out of the house as soon as possible.

I dash out of the guest room and rush towards the front door, wait.

Shoot, they're ing in the kitchen and that's right next to the front door!

I immediately run back into the guest room, not wanting to destory my innocent eyes by seeing my best friend being eaten out by her wife.

Wait, the window. Thank goodness the guest room is on the first floor!

I opened the window and threw my luggage out, it made a loud noise, but I didn't care.

I hopped out and made a run for it. I was hugging my luggage to my chest. Usually, you're supposed to roll your luggage on the floor, but not today!

I spot the taxi driver waiting patiently in the front gate of the house.

I had to run for a few seconds, and I'm already tired. I threw my luggage next to myself.

"Hello miss. Where to?" the man asked with a bright smile on his face.

"You look like you escaped from hell, I could hear it from here," he said.

Finally, someone who understands me.

"To Blanc & Eclare Hotel, please,"

"I just need to get away from here," I joked and he chuckled.

For the next 20 minutes, we chatted a bit and we eventually arrived at our destination.

"Thank you," I said and bowed.

"No worries. If your friends had neighbors, I'm sure they would also complain," he said.

He's right, Taeyeon and Tiffany don't have any neighbors. They bought a modern house in a very expensive area.

The house was probably built for people like them who make a lot of noise so they won't disturb anyone. I laughed at my own joke

"Take care miss,"

"Thank you, you too,"

I turned around and spotted the hotel with the logo Blanc & Eclare.

Oh wait, I didn't reserve a room.

I shrugged.

I'll just fire them if they don't give me a room. Wait, when did I become this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter