Chapter 1

Blood, Teeth and Bites
The Chinese woman arrived at her home tired. His body was covered in blood and his back hurt. She hit the dead body on the floor and put the gun in the waistband of her trousers, removed the cap from her head and headed for the kitchen. He could hear the noise in the basement, that sound that gave him agony, made him sad. The noise of dragging currents, for Wong Kahei, was excruciating. She stared at the corpse with eyes shining with anticipation, she wanted her little one to like it. It was only a matter of time before they found a cure and then he would be free of that karma.
 
He took the body as if it were nothing more than an ordinary bag and went to the kitchen, placed it on the counter, took the machete from the knife holder and undressed the corpse. She watched the hole where the bullet in her pistol went, she reached for it, squeezing it in order to remove the bullet, she didn't want her little girl to get hurt.
 
 
 
(......)
 
 
 
Kahei went down the basement stairs carefully, the black bag in his hand weighing. His face showed serenity and, a little, happiness. He stared at the wooden door and sighed. She could hear the sound of grotesque groans and the drag of chains. His hands shook and the insane urge to cry tried to take over, but he resisted. He ran his hand under his eyes, wiping away the few tears that had fallen and opened the door.
 
The creaking of the wood attracted the attention of the figure in the corner of the room, she turned to Kahei, her white, opaque eyes looked at him, dirty with rat meat opened wide. Kahei looked at the rotten body, still alive, with regret, the bag in his hand seemed to have grown even heavier. The Chinese woman took a few steps towards the figure, holding the black bag firmly, pulled out a wooden stool that was nearby and sat down slowly. She was still snarling at herself. Kahei opened the bag quickly and took a part of the arm inside, threw it in a corner. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw the figure move away quickly, "running" desperately for the arm piece in the corner of the basement.
 
Kahei again took a piece of meat and tossed it towards the figure, watching it desperately devour it. She raised her hands to her hair and ruffled the already short strands tightly. Memories of that night flooded his mind. That horrible day in your opinion. I still didn't believe that she had been so inattentive, if it weren't for her inattention her little one wouldn't have been bitten.
 
The eyes stopped at the rotting mark on the knee. It was a little dark, but Kahei could still see the teeth well imprinted on the girl's leg. The globes burst into tears again, apart from his guilt, all his guilt.
 
Another growl was made by the creature and Kahei threw another piece of meat at the creature, which he ate quickly through ferocious bites. The Chinese woman heard the irritating noise of a door being opened and her body froze, stared at the figure who grunted softly and put a finger to .
 
- Xiu - He whispered - Be quiet, I'll solve this and I'll be right back. - Left the black bag on the floor and turned to go up the stairs - I love you baby