My fan is my mate

Under the moonlight

I was so happy when San and I talked last night. Trying not to wake up Seonghwa, I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. After doing my happy dance in the shower, I went into the kitchen to make us breakfast. All of a sudden Yunho came in.
“Morning, Woo!” The cheerful boy announced.
“Morning! Guess what?” I asked, excited.
“What?”
“I talked to Choi San last night!”
“No way!” Yunho seemed just as surprised as I was.
I nodded my head and showed him the messages from last night, Yunho stared at the phone in awe then we heard a grown I turned around to see a very sleepy Seonghwa walking towards the kitchen
“Morning Hyung,” I said to the sleepyhead
“Morning Hyung how are you this fine day,” a very cheerful Yunho said
“Hey Yunho, hey  Wooyoung,” Seonghwa said tiredly

“What's the wrong Hyung?” I asked worriedly

“Nothing it's just that I had a photoshoot after the gym that's all,” Seonghwa explained.

“Aww, Hyung you need to stop pushing yourself so much ok,” I said with worry in my eyes. Yunho nodded then I went back to making breakfast.
“Yunho, set the table please?” I asked him.
As he went to set the table, while I brought the flapjack and eggs to the table, as Seonghwa brought the coffee and the cups, then we sat down and ate breakfast. After breakfast, we went to the park to go for a run. When we got to the park we transformed into our wolves and ran throughout the forest, while we were running we saw three other wolves. An incredibly husky scent was in the air, the sweet scent was like forest pine and chocolate.
“Mate,” I whispered and ran after the scent. Little did I know that it was Choi San himself who was the owner of the scent.