Finale

Live for you

Eunbi cries like when it rains on hurricane season the low confidence level she's at right now cause of hate.  A knock on her room door she hears before the person comes in. She sobs when Chayeon walks in the room "I hate myself, Im such an idiot" Chayeon sits in front of her. "No you're not babe, you love everyone and you have a beautiful heart". 

 


She got betrayed by her bestfriend well thought she was "I should've known she was no good she had to expose me yet I've been nothing but nice to her" eunbi looks down "I might as well kill myself if it makes her happy" chayeon lifts her face "Babe do you know how important you are to this world, to me" she wipes eunbis tears, kissing her cheek. 

 

 Eunbi sniffles questioning "Why did she do that to me, she had the gut to betray someone whose gone out there way-" chayeon couldn't listen anymore. "Let's go" she holds eunbis hand "Where are we going" 

 

"On a walk nothing else just a walk alright" they walk on the side walk. In silence eunbi suddenly feels a little bit better the fact chayeon was right beside her and the silence of the wind. 

"I love this" eunbi says hugging chayeons waist. The two stand still chayeon cups eunbis face and whispers "Just like I love you" then there lips connect and chayeon finally sees eunbi smile "There's that smile I missed" she kissed the tip of her nose. Eunbi chuckles "Thank you for making me feel better" chayeon smiles holding eunbis waist "That's what I love to do help you feel better, dont listen to anyone okay because I love you, and Live for you only kwon eunbi" 

 

 

The End