𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜

just one kiss

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jongin could hear that his companion is nervous. He had a good reason for it.

Jongin approached the other. "Don't worry. He will never find out about it," he whispered the comforting words to him as an attempt to calm him. Luhan was unsure of it. He knew that his boyfriend, finds out about this, they'd both get in.

"Just stay calm," Jongin whispered to him once again as he slowly placed his hands on Luhan's shoulders. The Korean closed his eyes and leaned to the other but Luhan pulled away.

"I'm sorry," he muttered an apology. Jongin didn't blame him. He wanted to stay faithful to his lover. Jongin should have known that it was useless to love someone who already loved someone else.

It was foolish to think that his sweet Chinese would cheat on his boyfriend with him. He wasn't that kind of person who would do that. He was too nice for that.

But still, that doesn't mean that he couldn't love him. Even if it would break his heart.

"I know that you are taken. I know that you would never betray him. But all I want is a kiss from you. One small peck is all I'm asking. Just once. Is that too much to ask?" his words were calm and emotionless.

Luhan stared at him. He had no idea what he should do. Should he give Jongin a kiss or not? He was confused of the whole thing. He remembered when Jongin confessed his feelings for him for the first time. He felt guilty for disappointing the Korean, but he cannot just cheat on his boyfriend...can he?

The Chinese shook his head inwardly. No, he couldn't. How could he have such a thought?

He finally made up his mind. "So...what do you think?" the Korean finally said after the long, awkward silence between them. Luhan didn't say a word. He cupped Jongin's face and gave him a kiss on the lips. The kiss Jongin had been waiting for in so long time.

It was short and ended too quickly in Jongin's opinion, but it was sweet and passionate.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you. But maybe if things doesn't work out for me and Sehun, there could be hope for us." Luhan gave him a small, sad smile.

Jongin flashed a smile. "I am willing to wait for you, no matter how long it takes."

He watched as Luhan turned his heels and left. When he made sure of the Chinese was out of earshot, Jongin whispered three words: "사랑해."