Who's the lucky girl?

Who's the lucky girl?

 

It is one of those instances where Momo and Sana manage to convince their youngest friend Mina to go out on the comfort of her bed and watch the basketball match of Sana's tall girlfriend Tzuyu on the younger's University.

"I'm only forced to do this because you two promise to be cleaning the house for two weeks. " Mina said referring to their shared apartment. The two older just nodded with a smile and pull Mina outside the car to make their way on the Gymnasium where the basketball match held.

Upon sitting on the first bleacher Sana immediately spotted her girlfriend and wave to her while smiling which the younger returned with her own smile. Tzuyu and her team members just come out of the changing room since the match will be starting any minute.

Mina who was sitting in between Sana and Momo look at the changing room's door upon hearing the students scream a very familiar name.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Good luck! " Other students started to scream the small girls name including Tzuyu's when the match was near its start.

"Who's that? She's so cute. " Momo whispered pointing at the little cub who's now adjusting the knee compression on her right knee. Mina just awkwardly shrugged.

"Chaeyoung is so cute, pretty and handsome, she's so perfect I wish I became her girlfriend. " Mina didn't really intend to but she somehow eavesdrop from the conversation of two girls at their back.

"Me too but I heared she already have a girlfriend. " Upon hearing it Mina nearly choke at her own saliva.
"Who could it be? " The other girl sadly replied it seems like they really adore Chaeyoung so much.

Mina's eyes caught the small figure making her way toward their direction probably manage to spot her on the almost a hundred crowd and she can't even be more nervous but she let out a sigh of relief when Tzuyu stop the cub since the game is starting.

With a dissapointed look Chaeyoung gave a secret glance to Mina which the penguin immediately understand.

"Is it just me or that cute girl is looking at us specially at you Mina? " Momo once again said catching Sana's attention. Mina's body started to sweat when she felt both of their gaze on her.

"Yeah,  do you know Chaeyoung, Mitang? " Sana asked knowing the cub's name since she's Tzuyu's friend.

"Uh- sh-she's--" Her words got cut off when the whistle blow followed by loud screams, the game just started.

Mina let out a relief sigh because it manages to caught her friends attention.  Though she knew that  she will be found out anyway,  she just enjoy the game.

The penguin's eyes make's its way on her girlfriend's, yes girlfirend!, small figure.  Her biceps are visible and she really looked hot in that clothing. She was now running around dribbling the ball in her hand and make a 3-point shot and boom! The crowd screams loud.

Mina and Chaeyoung meet in an unexpected way five months ago, Mina was at her last year in college while Chaeyoung was just a freshman. They aren't in the same university but there's this one time Mina agreed to meet Sana infront of the cub's university because that was the day where Sana decided to introduce Tzuyu, her girlfriend, to the penguin.  But a sudden turn of events occured because instead of Sana and Tzuyu, a certain cute small girl arrived infront of her panting.

That day Tzuyu's father was sent to the hospital, that's why they didn't make it to meet her. Sana of course was there to provide some kind of comfort to her girl.  Sana didn't know that the friend Tzuyu was referring to meet Mina instead  that day was Chaeyoung. Mina and Chaeyoung immediately bloom feelings for each other from that very first meeting.

" Aish,  I'll make sure to talk her out about not inviting me into her match" Mina internally whispered, though she's aware that Chaeyoung knows her to well, and she did remember telling her that she has a long and important test coming tommorow so she's probably studying all day today but Mina manage to finish her review this morning, that explains why she agreed to her two friends here.

" My Tzuyu is so amazing. " Sana whispered and Momo was also busy watching the game, sometimes letting out small screams when The cub's team scored.

The final round comes and the score has a really wide gap in favor of Chaeyoung's team of course.  They are already a sure win so Mina just openly stared at the cub's sweating figure.

Here comes the last seconds of the game and Chaeyoung did another 3-point shot and that makes their win.  The cub meet Mina's gaze and winked at her before joining the group hug of her teammates.

"Did she just winked at you Mina? " Sana asked eyeing the penguin including Momo. Mina just shyly nodded and was about to open to answer the curiosity on their eyes when a voice interrupted them.

"Minari, I'm sorry for not inviting you.  I'm doomed aren't I? " Chaeyoung who immediately makes her way to Mina after the group hug said. She also didn't mind the crowd including her fans and she just openly cornered the penguin, each hand resting on either side of her thighs.

"We'll talk about it later. " Mina said snatching the towel on Chaeyoung's shoulder and wiping her sweaty face and neck. Momo and Sana have a shocked on their face since they really didn't know what was going on.

"So she's the lucky girl? She's Chaeyoung's girlfriend. Oh my god,  she's really pretty though. " Momo and Sana was more than shocked hearing that.

Yes they knew that Mina has a girlfriend but they didn't know that she was Tzuyu's friend and that she was really popular, since all eyes are on them now.

"How could you not tell us about this Mina. " Sana whined but immediately smiled upon seeing Tzuyu making her way on them.

"Yeah, your so mean.  I also develop a little crush on this midget if not in this very moment. " Momo pout and Mina just smiled guiltily and apologize to them.

"Oh,  your Momo Unnie and Sana Unnie, Nice to meet you both. " Chaeyoung said bowing a bit making them chuckled.

"Uhmm,  can you tell me why's everyone looking? " Mina asked her cub but Chaeyoung just shrugged.

"Probably because they already know who I'm dating." She answered and place a chaste kiss on Mina's lips not minding the eyes watching them.

Mina blushed and gently smack Chaeyoung's arm out of embarassment.

"C-Chaeng w-were in public. " Mina half screamed but Chaeyoung just Chuckled.

"So what? I'm just kissing my girlfriend." She replied and kiss Mina again before running to the Changing room.

"I'll just take a shower,  wait for me. " The cub scream leaving a blushing Mina with a teasing look on her two friend.

"So your the lucky girl huh. " Sana and Momo and Mina hide her face using her hand while shyly nodding.

-----------