fin.

How Are You Feeling?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kierra was asleep when she felt someone gently touching her face in a light sort of effect. She opened her left eye first and noticed that it was partially dark out saved for the light coming from a distance before opening the other when she saw that it was her boyfriend who had swept her dark plum colored hair from out of her face.

"Hi." Chris greeted her with a soft voice as he continued to her cheek with his thumb in a comforting manner. "How are you feeling?"

Kierra still lied upon the sofa processing her well-being at the moment. She noticed that the television was off and assumed that Chris must have turned it off when he came in as she had it on earlier before unexpectedly falling asleep afterwards. She rubbed her face to rid of the sleep and tiredness. Kierra also wasn't sure how to respond to her boyfriend, but replied in an honest way with a small smile.

"Melancholy, but okay, I guess. Hi, to you, too."

She sat up from the sofa to make room for Chris as he joined his girlfriend and casually pulled her towards him for a very warm hug. Kierra leaned further into him as she appreciated the comfort with a deep sigh. Kierra wondered how long she's been asleep since watching music videos on the TV after being in one of those moods of hers earlier before Chris showed up. She also wondered if Linna was home since she usually woke her up to eat or talk about their days together.

"What's the time?" Kierra asked, but couldn't see the time due to the lack of light on the wall and her phone was lost for the time being.

"It's a little after midnight."

"Oh, wow, I slept for that long? Wow."

Kierra didn't think she had slept for that long and thought she only took like an hour or two nap. She then eyed her boyfriend.

"Why are you here though? If you keep making this a habit of entering my home whenever you like, then I might have to reconsider telling Linna the pass-code from here on out."

Chris chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure Linna lives here, too, and definitely needs the pass-code to enter her own home. Besides, I tried calling you earlier, but it kept sending me to voicemail. Also, I wouldn't have to physically come over if someone just picked up my calls, but I know you love it when I visit."

"Right, but that makes sense. I guess the battery probably ran out as I haven't charged it since I got back from work and I haven't let the battery run out for a few days, too."

Chris rolled his eyes, but a small smile graced his lips.

"Anyways, Linna ate dinner earlier with us and then hung out with Hyunjin afterwards while venting about her day to him as well. She's now fast asleep in her room, too. Linna also messaged me earlier about your well-being and why I stopped over when I had free time." Chris informed her as Kierra looked up at him.

"She told you all of that, too?"

"Yeah."

Please log in to read the full chapter