What Happened to Hyunseung & Hyuna

Trouble Maker Aftermath

 

*BANG*

The room was burning hot.  Fire was covering the walls, curtains, bed, carpet, anything that was in the path of the increasing fire was swallowed.  “This is where I’ll die,” a handsome young man thought to himself.  “That woman died, no one else is in this place, and I’m going to die in burning hell.  Heh, at least my mission was finished.  Kim Hyuna is finished.  Too bad because she was sure seductive and y.”  The man closed his eyes as we waited the flames to nibble him and soon devour him.

“Damnit, he really got me.” a woman said as she lied near paralyzed on the floor.  She clutched her left shoulder where is was bleeding.  “Damn that Jang Hyunseung.  I didn’t think he’d get me.  I thought…  I thought I removed all the guns from his room.  I thought that I found every gun.  Pity, he has such a cute face.  Tch, at least he’s going to die with me…”

Suddenly, a fire extinguisher went off and the fire was cleared.  Hyuna and Hyunseung stared at each other in shock that both was still alive.  Then their attention was drawn to the general area where the extinguisher went off.  A tall, slender, gorgeous woman stepped into the room.  “You both failed your missions.” she said a frown on her face.

“G.Na noona!” cried Hyunseung and Hyuna gasped, “G.Na unnie!”  The two looked at each other in more shock.  “You know her!?!?” they asked each other simultaneously. 

“Yah!  Stop asking questions to each other like total pabos!” G.Na snapped.  “Anyways, you both failed your missions.  Mr. Hong is unsatisfied with your performances.  And you were going to be the pair that we had hoped that would succeed.”  Hyuna and Hyunseung gave perplexed stares.  “Hul…  Let’s get you some medical help.  Doojoon!  JiHyun!  Help these two.”  Upon calling the names, two other figures walked out behind G.Na.  “I didn’t think that Hyuna would set the room on fire or Hyunseung actually shooting her.”

“JiHyun unnie…” Hyuna breathed.

“Be quiet.  You’re on a camera.  That’s how Mr. Hong was able to see both you and that guy’s performances.  G.Na unnie will explain later, for now we need to remove the bullet and get you to the infirmary.” JiHyun said with a disappointed facial expression.

“Doojoon hyung,” Hyunseung began but Doojoon gave an eye.

“Yah, stop talking.  Take off your shirt.  I have to check for burns.” Doojoon said.  “Mr. Hong was testing you both.  You’re on camera so that’s how we saw it all.  Hyuna had camera set up all over your room but her room had cameras too so it’s not just your room.”

Hyuna and Hyunseung was sent immediately to the clinic where Mr. Hong was waiting for them.  “Aish, you guys are starting to get on my nerves.” he said when he saw the two limping and groaning in pain.  “Hyunseung!  Why did you actually shoot?  Hyuna!  Where in hell did you get a lighter?”

“I actually found this in the room when I was observing,” Hyuna said with her innocent yet y face.  Jihyun used one knuckle and tapped her dongsaeng’s head.  “Owie…  Sorry, I thought my mission was to kill him…”

“I thought I was going to die.  I didn’t want to die alone.” Hyunseung said without looking at anyone.  Doojoon rolled his eyes at his dongap (dongsaeng in younger right?  Dongap is person same age.  Hyunseung & Doojoon are same age.  JS).  “I’m really sorry though.  Just glad I missed her heart.”

“If you were aiming for my heart, you’re a horrible shooter,” grumbled Hyuna but her stomach developed butterflies at the thought of Hyunseung trying to get her heart.  She glanced back at Hyunseung and saw how well built he looked, wide eyes, and flawless skin.  She remembered his touch before she tried to kill him.  She got goosebumps as she remembered; she wanted him to hold her ily like that again.

“Be happy I missed, Miss Hyuna!” scowled Hyunseung.  Oddly though, he felt attracted to such a strong woman like her.  She was unique, seemed independent, y, gorgeous, elegant, and seducing.  Hyunseung’s cheeks turned pink as he looked away.  Her seducing ways were killing him; he wanted to hold her again.

“Anyways,” Mr. Hong said, interrupting the two youngsters.  “Your performances were respectably noticed.  I cannot complain that you two were amazing spies, just don’t be so rash when you decide.  What both you did was insane.  I wouldn’t have even DARED thought about it.  Jang Hyunseung and Kim Hyuna.  You two are paired off when we send you off for mission.  Understood?  We send out our pairs to other places in Asia.  You two are going to Hong Kong.  Jiyoon and Junhyung are in Beijing if you two need assistance.”

“Yes, sir!” Hyunseung said.  He felt his face burn at the thought of y Hyuna being his partner.  Maybe partners in something else…?

“Yes, sir.” Hyuna replied sweetly.  She smirked at the thought of being close to Hyunseung alone, somewhere far out of Seoul.  Partners in crime she thought.  She was happy but she didn’t display it too much.  She was stifling the excitement that wanted to burst from her chest.

Mr. Hong and G.Na left the room.  Doojoon sat in front of Hyunseung and Jihyun in front of Hyuna.  “You guys are really stupid.” laughed Doojoon while he shook his head. 

“Why did you just jump to conclusions that you had to kill each other?” Jihyun giggled.

Hyunseung and Hyuna blushed at the olders mocked them.  “Uh, hyung?” Hyunseung asked.  “Is Jihyun-ssi you’re partner?”  DooJoon nodded and Jihyun winked.  “Oh…  are you guys assigned here?”

“Nah, we’re supposed to be in Incheon.  Yoseob and Gayoon are in Daegu.  Hope they don’t come back with thick countryside accents.” Doojoon laughed again.  “We were just giving in reports and visiting.  You guys are the last pair.  Now it’s all competition to see who’s the best pair of all of Asia.”  Doojoon smirked as Hyunseung raised an eyebrow.

“Best of the best in all of Asia, so that’s It.” mused Hyunseung.  “Well, hyung.  Hyuna and I will be the best of the best.”  Hyunseung was determined to make up for the stupidity that was shown in his mission that day. 

Hyuna smiled.  “A competition?  I already feel my competitive streak coming in.  Haha, I’ll show who’s the best duo!  We’ll be the best duo of all Asia!”