final

Let's Just Cuddle

Minjoo’s eyes fluttered open as the rays of the sun went in by the window, kissing her skin softly. She rubbed her eyes slowly before she turned her head. Almost immediately, a smile is evident on her lips as she stares lovingly at the girl beside her.

 

The sunshine on her skin, her messy hair sprawled all over her face, is slightly agaped, but she still looks as gorgeous as ever. Minjoo moves her hand, trying to fix the girl’s hair without waking her up. After that, her hand trailed down to the other’s fluffy cheek. Minjoo rests her hand there, even patting the other’s cheeks softly. Minjoo is still staring, the smile never left Minjoo’s lips.

 

The other girl seems to be disturbed by Minjoo’s action. Her eyes opened slowly, immediately meeting with Minjoo’s.

 

 

“Unnie?” The other girl asked, her voice is still hoarse.

 

Minjoo’s smile grew even wider, “Good morning, Yujinie.”

 

Yujin nods slowly, Minjoo finds it super adorable. “Good morning. What time is this?”

 

Minjoo turns, grabbing her phone from the small table beside their bed. “08:15 AM.” She replied.

 

 

Yujin nods, and proceeds to close her eyes again. She scoots closer to Minjoo, her right hand finds its way to Minjoo’s stomach, resting it there, and she buried her face on the crook of Minjoo’s neck. After a while, Minjoo started to feel Yujin’s breathe is getting slower each time, signalling that the other have fallen asleep again. Minjoo pats Yujin’s back, “Yujin-ah, wake up. Don’t sleep again.” She said as she lets out a small chuckle. Yujin groans as a response.

 

 

“Five minutes…” The half-sleeping girl replied, her voice fades a little at the end.

 

 

Minjoo lets out another small chuckle. She was about to get up before the hand on her stomach stops her.

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’m going to cook breakfast.”

 

Yujin shook her head, “No. Stay here.”

 

Minjoo tilted her head, confused. “Why? Don’t you want to eat breakfast?”

 

 

Yujin shook her head again, “I’m not hungry.” Yujin pulls Minjoo closer to her, snuggling into the crook of Minjoo’s neck again. This time Yujin forces Minjoo to turn her body, and Minjoo did. Minjoo chuckled, “What’s up with your sudden clinginess?” She said as her hand moves to Yujin’s hair softly. Yujin hums, “I still want to cuddle.” She replied.

 

 

Minjoo nods and smiled at the other girl on her embrace, “Okay. We’re just gonna cuddle for the rest of the day then.”

 

 

Minjoo is usually the one who’s being clingy and all around Yujin, even though she’s older. But this time Yujin seems to be the clingy one. Minjoo didn’t mind at all, she loves seeing the younger being clingy.

 

And both of them drifted to the dreamland, once again, while hugging each other.