Reunion

Your Crush

 

You have been into tarot reading recently and you watched a lot of tarot reading videos on youtube and you truly believe that your crush will contact you soon as from the reading it sayd your crush will confess to you. Youre feeling happy yet sad about it becasuse you know your crush will not like someone like you. But whatever it is... let's see if the tarot readings are accurate

  • 1 month later –

 

Beep – you received a text on your phone,

You took a look at your phone and youre shocked!!! It’s your crush that has texted you. You were feeling super happy and say “so whatever the tarot reading say is true??? Omg im so happy ”

but you try to act cool and you waited for 10mins then you reply him.

 

The text

Him: hey!!!!

You: Hey!!!

Him: how are you?

You: im good. What about you? How’s life?

Him: still okay. Have been quite busy with work.

You: I see..

Him: are you free next week? Wanna meet?

You: sure.

Him: hmm so I meet you on next Friday for dinner? And maybe movie after that ?

You: sure..

him: great!!! See you on next Friday. I will come and pick you up around 6pm?

you: alright. see you soon😊

 

you were super happy that your crush asked you out. Happy and excited to be exact.

 

Soon Friday came. You dress up in the most prettiest dress you have in your wardrobe and waited for your crush to come and pick you up.

 

Beep

 

Him: hey im here already. You can come down now.

You: alright

 

You walk to his car and you see him dress in a outfit that you will never expect him to be in. totally different from how he always dress in. you were a little shocked but still you keep it cool.

 

You: Hey..

Him: hey,… you look pretty today.

You: thank you *blush*

 

He helped you to open the door and you enter the car. The whole car ride was super quiet until he break the silence by telling you that he’s bringing you to a rather fancy restaurant.

 

You: hmm I thought it’s just a normal dinner? You don’t have to bring me to a fancy restaurant you know?

Him: it’s ok.. it’s our first date and I want to give you a good impression.

You: hmmm alright then.

 

Soon after you two reached the restaurant. The waiter seated you two at the table nearest to the window and handed the menu to you. You were shocked when you open the menu.

The price for all the food are so expensive!!!

 

You : hmm do you want to go somewher else for dinner? Everything looks expensive here.

Him: it’s ok. Dinner on me

 

You took a deep breath and you don’t know what to order. Your crush look at you and say

Him: why not I help you to order.

You: ok:

Him: Is there anything that you don’t eat?

You: I don’t like seafood

Him: ok

 

So he ordered beef steak for the both of you and also a bottle of red wine.

While waiting for the food to be serve.

 

Him: I have booked 2 movie tickets at 9pm later on.

You: what movie did you booked?

Him: horror movie

You: what?! * but in your mind youre like.. OMG I DON’T WATCH HORROR MOVIE *

Him: why? You don’t like horror movie?

You: nah.. im fine with that.

 

Soon dinner was serve and you two had a scrumptious meal and he drove you to the movie cinema. Throughout the whole movie you were grabbing on to your dress and your eyes was close.

After movie he drove you back home and once you two had reach..

 

Him: we have reach you house.

You: thanks for the dinner and movie. I had a great time today…

Him: I know you didn’t enjoy the movie.. you were scared huh? I saw you grabbing on to your dress the whole time.

You: actually yaaa. I don’t like to watch horror movie.. im scared.

 

He let out a small giggle and patted your head.

 

him: it’s getting late.. you should go home now.

You: fineeeeeeee~~~~

 

He walk you back to your door steps and before he leave he kiss your forehead and you blush..

 

Him: aww why did you blush… such a cutie and pinch your cheek

You: go away….

Him: I shall leave now..

You: alright.. text me when you reach home.. have a safe trip.

Him: okay. Byebye

You: byebye…

 

After he left, you close the door and you still cannot accept the fact that he kissed your forehead . You were shocked and start jumping around your house in excitement!!

Maybe something good is about to happened? who knows… or maybe I should try tarot reading again?

 

  • To be continue -