The Best Friend

Inner Peace

Hana hate a cheater. 

When she was thirteen she saw her father 
brought a young women to their house, 
not once or twice but more than that.

Because of that her parents divorced. 

Hana lived with her mother. 
Her mother cared about her reputation 
more than her own daughter so she 
attended gathering more than her own 
daughter event. 

Hana feels like she doesn’t have parents. 

Every holiday she always visited her father. 
Her father always brought different women to his house but Hana always be his  every time they were going to the party or events. 

Those she made a choice to never fall in love or feel love. 
She busy herself with study and games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At sixteen she met Baekhyun. 
The best gamer in town. 
They went to the same high school but 
never have classes together. 

One afternoon Baekhyun invited Hana to his house to winning some battle game because apparently Hana is a good gamer too. 

Baekhyun didn’t know Hana is a girl and 
one of their high school flowers until he met her but Hana good at playing so he didn’t mind that. 


One lead to another, to playing game, to studying together, sleeping together in one bed, eat lunch together and ing each other. 


Byun Baekhyun become Hana first ever best friend and ing buddy. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At age seventeen Hana’s mother married again with Chinese Canadian man that has son of his own. 


The son name’s Kris Wu, twenty four and engaged. 


Hana knows this man she always had her eyes on him whenever she attended the party with her father.  


Hana didn’t know that someday this Kris Wu become her step-brother and the love of her life. 


Kris Wu is a great businessman, at young age he has a company of his own and an extremely handsome  gentlemen that earn him a beautiful fiancé but that’s not the reason why Hana fall in love with Kris. 


Kris always being Hana’s light whenever wherever. 


One time Hana feels jealous with Kris fiancé and went to Baekhyun house to ing him senselessly and telling him that she can fell in love and she admit it that she fall for Kris Wu.


After that she’s crying her eyes out and fall asleep with Baekhyun under her body, both and tired.