Prologue

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Whispers. Stares. Those were the things that she got as she made her way down the school hall. It made her uncomfortable and curious but she just assumed that it was just the same old conversations about her. Chaewon could call herself popular based on how people frequently compliment her for multiple reasons.

 

To start it, she was a cheerleader: which automatically gave her popularity a massive boost. Chaewon was also considered pretty smart as she managed to maintain her stable grades despite sometimes being really busy with cheerleading. Dating the quarterback of the football team definitely topped everything off. Frankly, the girl wasn’t really into the whole dating cliche but her boyfriend was very sweet and treated her like she was the only girl in the world. Who wouldn’t fall for a guy like him?

 

Which was why she was surprised to find her boyfriend when she entered the cafeteria. His face was slightly bruised on his left cheek and it didn’t take her long to guess that someone definitely took a punch on him. 

 

“Hyunjin!” Chaewon rushed to him, cradling his jaw as she scanned for any other injuries. “What happened?”

 

“I wouldn’t be close to him if I were you.” The short-haired girl turned to face the person across both of them.

 

Ahn Yujin. The girl was clenching her fists and growling at her boyfriend. It wasn’t hard to notice the unshed tears b in her eyes which made Chaewon even more curious. Yujin was about to give Hyunjin another punch but she quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her. 

 

“Stop it! Don’t you dare touch him again!”

 

Their glaring contest stopped as Chaewon could see another girl running towards her boyfriend. Kim Minjoo? She cradled Hyunjin’s face just like how she did earlier.

 

What the is happening?

 

She watched as Minjoo scowled at her girlfriend before marching her way towards both of them. “Yujin! What did you do?!”

 

“Hyewon told me that he tried to kiss you in Calculus. He tried to touch you inappropriately so there’s no way I’m being quiet about this!”

 

Minjoo rolled her eyes before taking a step towards Yujin. “We were making out and Mr Jang caught us.” She turned to face Hyunjin and continued to wrap her arms around Hyunjin’s. “It wasn’t unintentional and it was unfortunate that we were caught. Baby, next time, we should be more quiet.” Both of them quietly chuckled.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter