part 1

rain and cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No more questions?”

 

Wonyoung’s homeroom teacher asked. The class answered “None!” in chorus. As their teacher bid them goodbye, Wonyoung heard the bell rang. The class has ended. It’s time to go home.

 

Wonyoung’s classmates started to pack their things and Wonyoung did the same. She took her notebook and pen and neatly placed them inside her bag. After fixing her table, she took her English book and placed it inside her locker.

 

She saw a pink note with a blue ink saying,

 

“I’ll see you at the canteen after school. - Bluejinnie <3”

 

She smiled then closed her locker.

 

-

 

The sky was a little cloudy that afternoon.

 

“Will it rain?” Wonyoung thought.

 

As she returned her gaze on the hallway, she saw familiar faces and she enthusiastically smiled at them. Students were flocking in groups and Wonyoung can hear them talking about her. Fortunately, it was all praises so the girl can only give them a bigger smile that melts the heart of almost everyone looking at her.

 

Admiration can be seen among the boys and the girls, mostly freshmen and those who are about the same age as her. Her seniors are brave enough to ask her a simple, “How are you?” and then give her sweets and other stuff afterwards. She only took the ones from girls though, since she likes the older girls so much.

 

After a few more greetings with the students and teachers, she finally reached the canteen. She saw the familiar back of the girl that has been waiting for her. A tall girl with a shorter hair than the usual, wearing her coat even if it was summer, it was Yujin. She was busy standing in front of the vendo machine. Wonyoung carefully walked, trying not to be noticed by the older girl and was about to make a surprise entrance when the short-haired girl suddenly turned around. She was wearing her infamous eye-smile with dimples.

 

“I saw your reflection,” Yujin grinned. The younger can only whine upon getting caught.

 

The vendo machine made a sound and Yujin went to take the drinks it gave out. It was 2 strawberry milk. Yujin offered the other one.

 

“Here, since you like strawberries.” Wonyoung took the milk and started to drink it.

 

“Do you want some banana milk too?” Yujin asked her as they start to browse the stalls for some snacks.

 

“I would love too but I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter