Final

High On Anesthesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: all mistakes are mine, this is completely undedited and written out of boredom. Pardon my mistakes and I hope you guys enjoy this compensation for not updating my other stories hehehe. I love you all so much! Also, Belated Happy #WenRene Day. We need more fluff in the tags. PLEASEEEEEE

*******

"Another day, another vlog. Welcome to the Bae Family channel." Joohyun started off her video as she held the camera in one hand. Her free hand is currently busy feeding her daughter Yerim.

"So earlier this morning, this kid right here suddenly barged in our room out of nowhere demanding for her mommy's attention-" she pointed her camera to her little baby, showing a cute Bae Yerim smiling on the camera waving her little hand lazily.

Joohyun can't help but chuckle at the adorable display, "-but her mommy is asleep so I decided to take her out with me instead. We're currently in the kitchen, we just prepared some breakfast for my wife since she's not really feeling well since yesterday- wait Yerim sweetheart no-" Joohyun paused as her daughter decided to be naughty, little Yerim decided to dump her orange juice on her cereal creating a mess in the table as some of the juices didn't make it into her bowl.

Joohyun just groaned before she stood up from her seat, taking the bowl out of Yerim's reach she put the camera down for a while to clean up the mess. After a while she came back and sat in front of her child so she could talk to her.

"Yerim baby, you can't do that. You're wasting your food" She gently told her child as she held Yerim's little hand on her own staring right into her eyes, she and her wife are not the type of parents who would scold their child over something so trivial. They believe that it's better to talk to their baby rather than punishing them over something that they can probably teach their little Yerim.

Little Yerim just ducked her head as she nodded, mumbling a soft "I'm sowwy Mama."

Joohyun cooed at the sight as she pulled her daughter into a gentle hug, "Just don't do that again baby, remember what Mommy told you? There's a lot of kid who can't eat what you have, so don't play or waste your food okay?"

She can feel her baby girl nodding as her arms wrap around her Mama's waist.

Joohyun stood up, carrying her child in her arms placing a gentle kiss on her forehead they head towards the bathroom together.

"Now let's get you ready so we can drop you off at your Aunt Joy."

------------

Joohyun adjusted the camera as her wife sat beside her.

"Morning Hyunnie" She heard her wife said.

Joohyun smiled and pulled Seungwan by the waist as she place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, love. Are you feeling better now?" She asked her wife as she snuggled closer to her.

Seungwan whined softly as she burried her face on Joohyun's neck her scent instantly calming her down.

"The pain in my mouth is still bothering me."

"Ah, right. But you have an appointment today yeah?"

"Hmm.. Are you coming with me?" Seungwan nodded her head slighty before she look up to her wife pouting slightly.

Joohyun chuckled softly as she kiss her pout away making her wife smile brightly.

"Of course, I have to take care of my wife."

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"What, you married me. You should've known!"

"Whatever, go get Yerim. I'm going to start preparing myself now."

"Alright, alright."

Joohyun gave her wife a pat on her bum making Seungwan yelp in suprise. She playfully glared at Joohyun which made the latter chuckle.

Joohyun can't help but think how lucky she is. With a house on their own, a stable job, 10 million fans around the world, an adorable little daughter, a loving family and not to mention a beautiful wife.

But really, nothing beats to have a wife like Bae Seungwan.

Joohyun thought, "What could you possibly ask for?"

**************

"Are you nervouse, love?" Joohyun started off as she put her seatbelt on. She look on back to check if their daughter is comfortable in her seat becore she turn her head to look at her wife.

"Well just a little bit I guess. I mean it'd be so weird not to mention you're probably going to take a video of me. High on anesthesia and all." Seungwan glared at her wife making Joohyun laugh.

"Well, it's just fair. Remember that time I did it and you made me sing a bunch of kid's song right after my surgery and you sent it to my family?" Joohyun playfully retaliated.

Seungwan laughs in response suddenly remembering how adorable her wife is singing to songs including Yerim's favorite, Johnny Johnny.

"In my defense, you look really cute. As for me, I don't even know what I'd look like after this surgery." Seungwan pouted.

Joohyun's eyes softened as she took her wife's hand on her own.

"You're always beautiful in my eyes, love."

Seungwan smiled at her wife as she intertwined their fingers together.

"I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter