Inside F.T. Island's Heart.

Inside F.T. Island's Heart. [One Shot]

 

Inside F.T. Island's Heart.

"Primadonna, Saranghaeyo."


Dear Primadonna,

It has already been four years. Time passed by really past and everything has just been a blink of eyes. Looking back to the past, we have been together in happiness and sadness. You never leave us ever since the beginning. Though we have an imperfect image, you still keep your head up proudly with the little yellow flag on your hands. You held that flag tightly through the years and you never let go of it even if it even once despite of the fact that you have seen many new faces in this industry.
 
Some of you decided to leave us and went with the other younger and talented groups. We are thankful for those who have stayed until now. We are not the best like the others but we are trying our best to practice our instruments and vocals to make you proud. However, there are times that it seems that our efforts are not enough. There are many new artists nowadays and it is really hard to compete with them. Sometimes, we want to give up but we realized something. You are always there for us no matter what it takes and that what matters the most. 
 
Reading your words and encouragement makes us to feel that there are still some people who appreciate and was inspired by our music. Knowing that we are not alone in this battle of survival is the greatest feeling of all. We cannot be able to survive four years without your great support and love for us. Without you, we are nothing. You give us strength when we feel weak and depressed. You are the main reason why we smile everyday. We owe everything to you. Thank you very much. 
 
Recently, we went back to Korea after staying a very long time in Japan. There are many expectations from our company. We want to show you how we grown up in those years that we are not the F.T. Island that you knew, who were immature and childish. We matured a lot for the better. We will do anything for you as we want to repay you for everything that you have done for us. When you complained that you disliked Hong Ki Hyung's hairstyle, he immediately cut his hair. That was how we loved you so much. However, we hope that you will not like us because of our appearance but because of who we are.
 
After ten years, we cannot be the F.T. Island that you can see. We will be older than our actual ages right now but I hope that your love for us will never change. We can have wrinkles and our skin can not be as smooth as before but you will still be on our side, right? Primadonna will never leave us, right? We know that you will, we trust you so much.  
 
Lately, we heard that some of you are disappointed about our losses in the music shows. It is not your fault. Don't blame yourself why it is happening. We know that a time will come for that; let us just wait for that moment. It is not about the trophies. They are just material things and after getting that, it will just be displayed somewhere. But, you know what? Even though, we do not win much, we believe that are also winners in the competition. Seeing yellow flags, which are raised high by all of you, gives us a more special feeling than holding a trophy in our hands. Knowing that you are listening and feeling the emotions of our song is enough for us. This feeling of happiness will forever be remembered in our hearts. 
 
Whether we lose or win, we are still the best in your hearts, right? Please promise us that we will always your most precious treasures in heart. Primadonna, Saranghaeyo. Thank you for everything that you have done for us. Saranghaeyo for loving us this long. Sorry for all of the troubles; for hurting your feelings and disappointing you with our actions.  You know what? We love Primadonna the most because you accept us for who we are. 
 
Primadonna, let me tell you again that we love you. Saranghaeyo!
 
Your five treasures,
 
F.T. Island.