Do Not Drink And Drive (Thru)

Do Not Drink and Drive (Thru)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Welcome to Do Not Drink And Drive Thru!

So this will be just a short and funny (hopefully, 'cause I'm as much of a no-jam as Seulgi is) fic.

Enjoy reading!

 

• • • 

"Now where are those demons..." trailed off a grumbling Irene Bae to herself as she sipped from the glass filled with cola, the sweetly and acidic liquid making its way down .

The booming beat of the music from this party only added to her increasing headache - and heartache. 

Yeri and Joy AKA the demon children managed to drag the studying senior from her desk, and then dressed her to their liking.

The occurence two hours ago was beyond ridiculous.

• • • 

"Let me go, damn it!" yelled an angry Irene as she gripped the edges of her desk, as Joy was right behind her, arms around her waist and pulling the former from it.

Yeri was in the background, rummaging her closet for good outfits, completely ignorant of the screaming going around.

"Stop struggling you difficult woman!" Joy screamed back, and then stretched her body a bit to reach the white knuckles of Irene and then began to mercilessly whack them with her bigger hands, effectively making the hurt senior let go.

Since Joy's body is completely dependent on Irene's, gravity made itself known as they went down on the floor with a huge thud, Irene's elbow going down on her stomach.

"Hey, this is not WWE you sadist!" Joy hollered and then quickly scrambled to stand up and pulled the chair beside the table.

In a matter of seconds, Irene was on the said chair, tied up and covered with a duct tape.

Stripped to her underwear.

Joy and Yeri were having a silent discussion in front of her, ignoring the wildly thrashing woman who was also spitting out profanities, although they were muffled.

"So first, I know you act like a grandma, but I didn't think your underwear of choice is of someone who is in their 60's." Yeri said contemplatingly as Irene let out a muffled gasp in offense.

Her are not granny thank you very much!

Yes they are plain, but they provided enough comfort.

A bag suddenly materialized beside Joy and then giggled with Yeri, eyes reflecting the diabolism in them.

She ped the bag and pulled out a pair of lingerie as an example to showcase.

"So this is what you will wear, and you have more here." she winked.

Then Yeri added, "Your granny closet needs to be cleansed too, seriously you dress up like a hobo."

Irene almost died then and there when she saw Yeri dump the contents of her underwear closet into a plastic bag for disposal.

Oh, guess whose knee caps she will be busting right after this?

Joy replaced them with the racy underwear - if you can even call those pieces of strings underwear - and then pulled out a dress from the bag.

"You will be wearing this."

Irene's gotta admit, the dress looked short but y

But hell nah, she is still not going to this party.

"I know what you're thinking in that big brain of yours, I can tell." Yeri pointed out and then finally ripped the duct tape away from her lips carefully.

Irene outright snapped forward and bit her hand savagely to which Yeri let out a piercing scream, before she let it go in a second.

"Yah! That hurt like a !" the junior exclaimed, waving and blowing on her injured hand.

The satisfactory smirk on her lips made Joy chuckle.

"Alright, let's get you pretty." she announced with a clap.

"Who says I want to go?"

"Who says I am asking for your permission?"

Joy: 1

Irene: 0

"You owe me one, bulldog." Yeri said and then went to get the make up.

"By the way..." Joy said casually as they began dolling the reluctant senior up, "Your crush was invited too, and I heard her take the offer."

"Kang Seulgi is not my crush!"

"Unnie, I did not even say a name yet."

Joy: 2

Irene: -999

Yeri was yet again on the background. Well, more like on the literal ground as she rolled on her back, clutching her stomach in a painful and breathless laughter.

Did she just accidentally give herself away?

Damn right you did, ma'am.

"There, all done! Now let's begin with the hardest part." 

Yeri chose a pair of white, lacy lingerie.

Joy clapped in pride, admiring her artwork.

Irene plotted her assassination.

The dress fitted her nicely, she felt a bit petrified at the question of how Joy knew her body measurements.

But then again, that's Park Sooyoung we are talking about who can judge the size of somebody's from the way they walk.

• • • 

Irene might have agreed with them a teeny, tiny bit - she swears, just really teeny tiny - partly because she wanted to see Seulgi dressed up.

Don't get her wrong, she loves - maybe a little too much for a normal level - seeing the president of their university's dance club's fashion taste. The younger girl opted for mostly baggy clothing but there are times when she wears crop tops and leggings for her dance practice, exposing toned and tanned (delicious) washboard abs.

Seriously, she can't count how many times Joy closed because of her jaw dropping unconsciously

However, her sole purpose and only motivation to come with the she-devils led her to disappointment upon not seeing any sign of the dancer. 

Unable to hide her frown, she went for the kitchen to grab at least a bottle of water, not in the mood to get smashed. There, she saw Yeri who was speaking to some boy who looks familiar. 

“Oh, you’re here! Alone and Seulgi-less.” she said cheerfully at first then deadpanned.

”Yah! Stop talking about her!" she hissed as she made her way towards the fridge as Yeri chuckled at jer defensive outburst.

"Hey you two!" Joy also appeared in the kitchen, "Where's Seulgi-unnie?"

Seriously these two act like they're the ones who have a big crush on the dancer.

"Why'd you leave me alone!?" Irene growled, "I'm going home, I need to study for my upcoming exam in History class." 

"Liar, that won't be until next week." Joy said with a eating grin.

"How did you know?"

"Seungwan told me."

"Son Wendy? Since when did you became close that you are now on a first name basis?" Yeri asked, a brow raised as she sipped from her red cup.

"Hm, in Art class." Joy shrugged, and then pulled Irene to rest an arm around her shoulders.

The latter was growing mad now.

She needs to find an excuse to escape them somehow.

"Um... I have an.. uh... an assignment due tomorrow?"

"Unnie, today's friday."

Goddamn it Park Sooyoung!

Chuckling to herself, Yeri pulled the older woman and gave her a red cup. Irene eyed the concoction with obvious suspicion to which made the younger roll her eyes.

"That's just a non-alcoholic cocktail unnie. You can go home if you want, just promise me you'll finish that."

She gave her the stink eye for a moment before taking an experimental sip, and was a bit happy to not feel the usual burn of the alcohol when drinking some. The drink was delicious too.

Taking another big gulp, she nodded to the two, "Well, I guess I'll see you on Monday then." she bid them good bye, happy that she can finally go home and snuggle her huge bunny plushie wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter