Jealous #2 Ok Taecyon

The King of Jealous #1

In between his busy filming suddenly he remembered his lover, Park Shin-hye.

He immediately took his cellphone and sent a message to Park Shin Hye

"Cha Eun Sang 💙" send.

After a few minutes ...

"Why isn't there a reply yet? Is she busy?" Min Ho murmured while continuing to stare at his cellphone screen 2 hours later

"Aish Chincha, where is she, what is she doing, isn't the shooting has finished?" nagging Min Ho

Meanwhile his manager was busy watching television.

"ohh park shin hye daebak .. it's worth many namja like her. She's beautiful, friendly, smart cook, caring, and sociable"

"Wae?" Min Ho who heard it turned and immediately approached his manager and sat down to look at the television screen. It turned out that his assistant was watching the program 3 Meals Day.

When Shin Hye's face appeared involuntarily Min Ho's lips immediately smiled. But it didn't last long, because suddenly Ok Taecyon appeared who was also filming on the show.

There was seen Taecyon being interviewed, he was asked his opinion about Shin Hye. Taecyon also replied with a smile when describing a Park Shin Hye even he without hesitation said that he wanted to be with Shin Hye.

 Hearing Taecyon's speech at once Min Ho felt jealous. He did not like to see how Taecyon praised his lover. "Aishh, this program is not good. Why are they asking Shin Hye. They should only be asking about the food, right? Like the title of the film"

"Isshh you are only natural that Shin Hye is so popular especially you see there she is the only woman" said his manager "Ohh and another one in the previous scene there was a clip of Kim Tan there, your drama was really popular"

"Really? Surely everyone is difficult to forget Kim Tan" Min Ho answered proudly. But he still feels upset about Taecyon.

"Luckily, it really is like that" The manager answered.

Nomamboinda Mariya ~

Suddenly his cellphone rang.

He immediately took his cellphone and entered his room.

The manager who asked immediately shouted to ask "Yeah, who called why you went straight to your room"

Min Ho who listened to him did not care, he clock his room and immediately fabricated a phone that was none other than Shin Hye.

"Yoboseyo" Greet Min Ho flatly. Although in his heart he was happy.

"Oppa mianhe after shooting yesterday I immediately did some brand photoshoot so I didn't have the chance to contact you. And the news is enjoyed tomorrow I'm off. We have to meet oppa, "Shin Hye replied without pause. she was very happy when manager inform her that she will have free time.

 

Min Ho is still upset because Taecyon answered "You're not with Taecyon? And now you want to see me?"

"Aisshh .. what are you doing? Oppa sounds annoyed .. why are you asking like that. Ok Taecyon and I we are just friends"

"Yes, you didn't see the broadcast? What have you guys been doing until he bravely invited his desire to be with you huh?" After hearing Min Ho's statement,

 

Shin Hye smiled with exasperation at the look on her lover's face now. Without further ado he immediately said "Anyway, we have to meet oppa, go home at 1 pm at the usual place. Ohh" Click ... suddenly Shin Hye ended the call

***

Mango Six Cafe

"Wahh, you came 15 minutes earlier oppa," said Shin Hye with a smile. She immediately sat down in front of Min Ho and put her cellphone and paper bag on the table.

Look at the screen of Shin Hye's cellphone that just finished making a call. Min Ho asked, "Who have you contacted?"

Seeing the attitude of Min Ho who was still upset Shin Hye did not answer anything. She handed a paper bag that she brought in Min Ho.

"What is this?" Asked Min Ho while taking the paper bag.

 

Shin Hye doesn't answer, she just gives a signal for Min Ho to open it. Then Min Ho opened the paperbag and it turned out that it contained a shoe box. After see the shoes he smiled, it was the latest branded shoes he wanted, it's just that he had not been successfully purchased. But this time he pretended not to accept

"Do you want to bribe me with this?"

"Well ... do you know how difficult it is for me to buy this? I have to hide this from the people around me, you also know how difficult it is. So stop being jealous. You know that he is not my type. We never talked to each other, we always talk with many people, so stop jealous. We are just friends "

"Then why does he talk like that? Doesn't he talk about it that will make a lot of people understand. You can also get involved in a scandal."

"You're the only one who thinks that you are choding. Other people know it's only for the sake of rating film. Besides, you yourself know who I like"

Hearing that, Min Ho smiled "So who do you like," he asked with his evil smile.

Seeing that, Shin Hye's cheeks became hot and turned red.