That's how the story begins

On Rainy Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a rainy days. A beautiful young lady walks under it with heartache and tears, but no one knows this. Rains help her disguise her pain and brokenhearted from everyone. She never know this time will come. The one she’s love cheated behind her back. The girl looking at the sky with the uncontrollaby tears that merges with the drop of the rains.


Did my love is not enough?. Did all of this is a lie for you?. What is my mistake to deserve this?. You said that you love me, but what is this?


Nothing. Nothing can answer all of her question. The girl love the guy wholeheartly, then why he choose to stab her in her back like this?


Was the things we did together for 3 years was nothing to you?


Couldn’t take it anymore, the young lady falls on her knee in the middle of the street with strangers just walk pass her. Crying her eyes out. Hoping that the rain could wash her pain away.

 

<1 hours ago>


“I hope he like this”


The girl smiles widely with the gift in her hand while walking her way to her boyfriend’s house. Want to suprise the guy. It’s been a week already that they can’t meet because both of them busy with the exam.


She opens the door with the giddy feeling, the girl walks quitely. But to her surprise, what she see next was more suprising than her own surprise. Yes, she saw her boyfriend make out in the couch with someone else.

 


“W-what is this?”


The both of the couple that didn’t realize the girl presence quickly stop what they did and looks at the shocked girl behind them.


“S-sana?.. B-babe?.. I-I can explain”


The guy quickly get up and try to hugs his girlfriend but Sana has enough. She push his hand away. Trying to act strong, she swallow back her tears and glares at her boy-. No, it’s her ex-boyfriend now.


“There’s nothing you need to explain. I have seen enough”
“B-babe-”
Hard slaps lands on the guy’s left cheek
“Starting now, I’m not your babe anymore. I hate you so much!. Let’s break up Chou!”
“S-sana-”


Without waiting her ex continue his words, Sana left her ex house with brokenhearted.
As she walking in the street, the rain start to pouring


Great!. It’s raining. Why it’s always raining on the sad days?


Without she realize, her tears that she try so hard to hold finally fall freely on her cheeks.

Please log in to read the full chapter