Inlove with you

Into you

Chayeon hears a knock on the  door, "Come in" she sees eunbi open the door. "Hey gorgeous why don't you come kiss me" chayeon says while looking at eunbi perfect figure. 

Eunbi looks at chayeon, closing the door smiling "hm let me think" she locks the front door,to there mansion eunbi bites her lips. 

The smaller rolls her eyes sitting on the tallers lap, "I thought about it" she smiles brightly, they lean in for a kiss passionately,  eunbi groans and then hugs chayeons neck, the younger chuckles kiss her neck. The older gets up from the position they are in "Oh where are you going hot pants" chayeon grabs her waist. "To shower" 

"Shh" eunbi giggles, when Chayeon starts showering her with kisses from behind. She moves the smaller sleeve kissing her bare shoulder. in her scent as a tease  "Wow you smell amazing" Chayeon whisper.

She leans back onto the tallers back, "How did I fall so in love with you" eunbi says turns around. 

   Eunbi groans when she gets pinned to the wall with her back facing chayeon. She gasps, feeling something behind her "Why are you so perfect" eunbi moanss and chayeons cat on her skin. "Babe, I need to go take shower" 


"Not yet" 


  Eunbi uses her strength to turn around "Lee chayeon, I swear I need to take a bath" Chayeon groans kissing eunbi one more time "fine" she sighs. 


"Oh yena and yuri are coming over tomorrow night to stay cause there will be wine for omegas beer for the alphas" eunbi says and Chayeon smiles following eunbi upstairs. 


"I love you" eunbis says when the reach the bathroom "I'm inlove you" she rolls her eyes pulling Chayeon inside the bathroom with her. 

 

 


-----------

A/N: this is an very soft story/hornyish lol