At The Boring Swimming Pool

Whatever Comes Our Way

 

You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.

 

Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.

 

I walked alone amid the blazing sun. I'm bored. Feeling hot, want to cool the body. Suddenly I got an idea. I'm running to my house. Taking a boring clothes from the closet and put it into a backpack that looks boring. Preparation is completed. Without any time I've been in a boring way to the nearest swimming pool. Although there was no accompanying friends. Just like as ignorant.

 

Aish,, guard booth looks so boring. Every time I come his face always like that. Is he still doesn't have a girlfriend? His mood was bad, . Boring.

 

I went into the locker room and staring at the tedious monotony situation.

 

I complain to feeling boring like this. I almost jumped in the pool before a gentleman who greeted me boring. All of them won't even be more boring than this.

 

"Hey kid. How are you today?" that's what the boring say hi.

"Annyeong. I'm fine,,Sir.. And I was bored as usual. -____-"

 

(End of the boring conversation )

 

*******

 

 

Well, I went into the water. Swim with the boring route. I still wonder to myself about why I should be in a boring life but suddenly he appeared there. Walking nervously and looking stupid to fall. I was really bored so I laughed at him as hard as I can without caring for his pain.

 

Unconsciously,,My eyes followed the boy. What did he do,,Exactly for his childish face. It's quite interesting and not boring that's what I thought. I saw the boy had just gotten out of the locker room. And I want to laugh at the sight of his belly with no abs.. It really looks like a baby's stomach. Oh Gosh..

The boy didn't immediately jump into the water but he was sitting by the pool and just dipped his feet. I laughed again. Homagosh..This kid cheongmal ..

 

Somehow I feel more enjoy at this time to linger in the swimming pool that was boring,,Not as usual. That day I was busy laughing at him with all the absurdity that he was doing there.

 

Oh I'm holding my stomach that sound boring. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll go take a boring food in the bag. I'm walking with boringness,,Looking at the floor and all of a sudden..

 

"Awwww.. Aish Baboo..My life if it goes,,Bastard !" I curse the person who just hit me.

"Ah? Mianhamnida.. Mianhamnida.. I'm so sorry,,It's my fault.." He said quickly.

 

Ouh,,His voice was soft and somewhat shrill. I'm amazed this guy..... He's a strange behavior boy..... It's ridiculous ! He came here suddenly,.How can it be? I think he still on the other side of the pond. As you know.. We kissed accidentaly. Not on purpose. Now I can really see his face up close because our bodies overlap. I looked at the beautiful creature in front of my face. He is the perfect thing to say.. I mean the features of his face. I felt butterflies in my stomach instantly..My first kiss already seized. >.<"

 

"Breeeeeet .. Bruuuut ....."

"Aish,, What the hell what's going on here?" I said,,Holding my nose.

 

That's it. He farts in front of me. With the child's nervous face repeatedly apologized.

I want to be angry but I only could be laugh.. Once again,,This kid drives me crazy.

 

He stood and looked at me puzzled. Looks increasingly silly but also the more sweet. Oh that's just my thinking??!

 

"How stupid boy you are..! Hahahahahaha...Just don't do silly things,,Son" I shouthed and patted his back,,Still with a slight laugh.

"Ah? Neh..Neh Hyung~ah..Mianhe ya" He answered

 

"WHAAAAT? Hyung~ah? You're supposed to call me oppa,,Boy" I laughed to his folly.

"Annioo~..I was a boy,,Hyung~ah.." He said without a guilty face,,Just Innocent.

 

"HAH ! Ya ! You kidding me?!" I was dumbfounded,,I completely forgot that he was a boy for a moment. I looked at him once moreFeeling Shock.

 

The boy was just scratching his head is not itchy. Looks like he's already familiar with these situations.

 

 

And there you were, standing in front of my eyes
How could I be such a fool
To let go of love and break all the rules
Boy when you walked out that door left a hole in my heart
And now I know for sure
 
 
You're the air that I breathe
Boy you're all that I need
And I wanna thank you,,Sir
You're the words that I read
You're the light that I see
And your love is all that I need
 
 

 

*******

 

 

Yeaaay~ This is the 1st Chapter..

This is not a one-shot story because I think to make a three-shot story..Haha

I have no idea about this.
But I'm curious about the comments from 
good readers like you.

 

Cheongmal gomawo to comment and be subscribers^-^ 

That's so mean to me..:')

Mianhe for grammar errors.