RAINBOW

RAINBOW | IZONE OS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chaeyeon’s POV-

 

I am the one currently driving back to our dorm while Eunbi Unnie is so quiet in the passenger seat. She’s staring blankly outside and I heard she heaved a sign countless times. We personally drop off Sakura, Hitomi and Nako to the airport and Unnie was the one to drive on our way there. I presented myself to drive because I know she’s not feeling good right now. Jline is going back to Japan today, neither I can’t contain the emptiness I am feeling right now.

 

We arrived in our dorm, after an hour and half of driving. I and Eunbi Unnie hugged each other tightly, maybe this will happen after a long time again so we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. I can feel that any moment my tears will fall, but I manage not to. I don’t want to add up to my Unnie’s burden. I can’t let her see my breakdown.

 

"I'll get my things and drive off as soon as I finish. Drive safely Chaeyeon." She mouthed and immediately she entered the Dorm 2 without giving me a gaze. I know she doesn’t want me to see her sad at all.

 

I am now in front of the Dorm 1. Many memories was witnessed inside by this place, our happy and sad memories also resides here. My hands are shaking as I unlock the door. I walk inside and silence welcomed me. A situation that I expected but still gave me unbearable pain. For the first time, this dorm is so quiet. I thought silence always means peace, but it feels so lonely right now.

 

I start walking to our living room. Everything is so clean without me cleaning anything. Wonyoung and Yuri moved out last night. Our parents are there to watch our last concert. Wonyoung and Yuri's parents decided to pick them up because they've missed their daughters badly. I can't blame them. We've lived here for 2 years and 6 months, they’re still young when they started the journey with us on being IZ*ONE.

 

My Eomma wants to bring me home too but I request that if she could allow me to be with the J-line one last night. It will take forever for us to be reunited with them again. They need to go back as soon as possible in Japan because they have to prepare for their comeback in AKB48. I smiled as I remembered all the unfiltered moments shown in IZ*ONE CHU.

 

"Hitomi, y rawr" I ask Hitomi to say that "y rawr" How cute! She obeyed me immediately that made me threw back my head and let them hear my loud laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA"

 

Nako is my next target "Nako, power bbojjak" Now that are the words for Nako "Power bbojjak" Then as usual she obeyed me, she’s so cute too.

 

"Rollin rollin rollin" I also remembered the mini-cover of Rollin Rollin with Sakura that was also shown in the first season of our reality show.

 

I check the kitchen and dining area and remember the things that Wonyoung and Yuri do often

 

"Let's wash it tomorrow" Wonyoung and Yuri agreed to each other.

 

"You'll wash the dishes before sleeping right?" But I instantly remind them to wash it immediately.

 

"YES!"

 

I was walking into our bedroom when I something written on our board caught my attention.

 

Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Yuri, Hitomi, Wonyoung was here,

Thank you for taking care of us

 

My tears is starting to unclasped from my containment but I don’t want the last memory that this dorm holds from me to be sad. I entered Sakura, Yuri, Nako, Wonyoung’s room. It's empty. The cameras that used to capture our silly moments are now off, but I'm a little glad that no one can see how lonely I am right now.

 

My last stop, my bedroom with Hitomi , that carries every tiredness that I have after sleepless nights of prerecording and shoot for under the name IZ*ONE. But I‘ll always be grateful for that.

 

I sat down on my bed. I also start packing my things. I remembered how I excitedly pack these stuffs because I'm debuting in Iz*One so I'm staying in a dorm. Everything feels so happy back then. The enthusiasm is priceless that turns into farewell today.

 

I grabbed my pillow and there's an envelope under it. What is this?

 

To our IZ*ONE’s Appa Lee Chaeyeon, I smiled instantly. I opened the envelope and saw a letter from the girls.

 

This is Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Wonyoung. Unnie, thank you for being the Mama/Appa of Dorm 1. We will miss the good food you always cook for us and the lemon water too. You know you spoiled us a lot because you always do everything in our dorm. There's no other Unnie that would treat us like you did. You've been so kind and caring to us. You treat us like your real siblings already and no one can replace every memory we had together. For us, you've been our shoulder to lean on, our guide to understand the other members. You helped us improve our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter