Chapter 1: The Festival

The Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Festival was up and about, celebrating the unity and love that every Mahoutsukai has for each other. The market was filled with various stalls selling colorful items, from decorated wands to magical artifacts. The street was bustling with people of all ages, walking in their finest traditional robes, chatting and laughing as they enjoyed the festivities.

Amid all the noise and commotion, a hooded figure slipped through the crowd, unnoticed. She made her way towards the heart of the festival, where the most important event of the day was about to occur.

As the figure approached the large stage, where the Elder Mahoutskai was seated, she was suddenly stopped by a group of guards.

"Halt! Who goes there?" one of them demanded, his wand at the ready.

The figure raised her hood, revealing her face. "I am here to speak with the Elder Mahoutsukai," she said, her voice calm and steady.

The guards looked at each other, unsure of what to do. But before they could say anything, the Elder called out to her.

"Let her come forward," the Elder said, gesturing for the guards to step aside.

The figure stepped onto the stage, facing the Elder. "I have come to seek your help," she said, her eyes fixed on the Elder.

"What kind of help?" the Elder asked, his voice full of wisdom and authority.

"I need your help in finding a powerful magic artifact that has been stolen from me," the figure replied, her hands clenched into fists.

The Elder raised his hand and spoke a few arcane words. Suddenly, a large map of the city appeared in front of them.

"Tell me what it looks like," the Elder said, pointing to the map.

"It's a small, golden orb with intricate runes etched on it," the figure said, pointing to a spot on the map.

The Elder nodded, and the guards sprang into action. They fanned out across the city, searching every nook and cranny for the stolen magic orb.

Hours went by before one of the guards returned, holding the orb in his hand. The figure let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding and thanked the Elder and his guards.

The Elder smiled at her. "We Mahoutsukai may have our differences, but we always stand ready to help those in need," he said before turning back to the festivities.

The figure walked away, but before she could disappear into the crowd, a young boy ran up to her.

"Excuse me!" he said, breathless. "I saw you talking to the Elder. Are you a Mahoutsukai too?"

The figure smiled, the hoods falling back to reveal a magic wand on her hip. "Yes, I am," she said, winking at the boy.

The boy's eyes widened in amazement. "Wow," he breathed, before running back to his family to tell them all about the Mahoutsukai who saved the day.

As the figure walked away, she knew that she had done something truly special. She had not only helped recover a stolen artifact but had inspired a young boy to believe in the magic of the world. And, in the end, that was what being a Mahoutsukai was all about - spreading joy, hope, and love wherever she went.

At the center of the festival, there was a competition for the best flower arrangement, wherein each family clan presented their unique and extraordinary creations. The room was filled with beautiful flowers of different colors and sizes, each arranged in a stunning display.

The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of these flowers, and the sound of soft music played in the background. As the judges walked around the exhibition, each arrangement was carefully examined and admired.

The first arrangement was by the Li family clan, who had created a beautiful floral arch with bright red and yellow roses, and white and purple orchids. The second clan, the Zhang family, had presented a bouquet of lilies, peonies, and carnations arranged in a cascading style.

The third display, by the Liu family, showcased several tall vases filled with enchanting cherry blossoms interspersed with white hyacinths. The fourth clan, the Chen family, had arranged a beautiful centerpiece with roses, daisies, and dahlias in vibrant shades of pink, red, and yellow.

As the judges made their decisions, the anticipation in the room was palpable. The long hours of dedication and hard work put in by each family clan had paid off in the stunning displays. Finally, it was announced that the winner was the Xu family clan, whose creation was a unique combination of exotic flowers and greenery that perfectly represented the theme of the festival.

It was a moment of great joy and pride for the Xu family, who had won the coveted prize at the Flower Arrangement Competition. As they collected their trophy, they were congratulated by the other family clans who had also put up beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter