First Day Of Class

Living With Asian Blonde

It was the first day of class , Each student were in their classrooms exept for two students. None other then Soo Min and Riah, as always both of them had good grades but they were always late.

 

-"Wake up sleeping beauty!!!" Said Soo Min while smashing the pillow on Riahs face.

-Aish! Yo bastard I'm going I'm going!!!" Said Riah while standing up.

-"I'll shower now" Said Riah.

-"Ok i already showered but hurry!" Said Soo Min

 

Riah got out of the bathroom and started to dress herslef.

 

-"We're axacly 26 minutes late! Shizz!" Said Soo Min while buttoning her pants.

Right in that moment someone entered the dorm. Some one tall,and white. It was a male. He had big eyes and he was wearing a mask. He was Daehyun.

Soo Min with a suprised expression finished putting her shirt and pants. Meanwhile Riah's Shirt button was stuck and she didn't button her pants.

 

-"Omo!" Said Daehyun.

-"Mianhae!" He continued while quickly covering his eyes

-"Ummm..... Why are you here? Asked Soo Min

-"I'm just looking for my hyung" He said.

"Ok.. ummm I'll Help you but first I have to help Riah with her shirt, She put it the wrong way. Just don't peek." Said Soo Min

-"Shizz.. This aint good" Said Riah while struggling.

-"Damn you're fat" Joked Soo Min

-"I'm not fat! ..I just gained 5 pounds..." Replied Riah

-"Your fat period" Laughed Soo Min

-"Daehyun-ah" Called Soo Min

-"Nae?" Said Daehyun covering his eyes still.

-"Do you have a clean mind?" Asked Soo Min

-"Yeah I think" Replied Daehyun

-"Ok can you help us here? We have no other choice or we''ll have to rip apart the shirt." Said Soo Min

-"What? No! Even though he's still a bo-" Riah was cut off when Soo Min put her hand in Riah's mouth so she won't talk.

-"Can you help?" Asked Soo Min

-"Ahh..nae~" Replied

Daehyun came over and helpred Riah with her shirt and all the buttons were in the right place. He started to consider them his lil sisters. He din't have one single bad thought. He just laughed on how Riah was singing Warrior and failed on the lyrics.

-"Alraighty! There you go" He said.

-"Thanks" Said Riah.

-"! We're 35 minutes late hurry!" Said Soo Min while packing her stuff and taking the bookbag.

-"I'll talk later Daehyun right now we need to make up an excuse to get out of trouble! Bye!!" Said Riah while taking her stuff pulling Daehyun out and closing the room.

-"Wait! Guys! I'll help you!" Said Daehyun while running after them.

-"Ok but hurry!!!" Said Soo Min

 

Soo Min and Riah arrived to the classroom Daehyun was nowhere to find at the moment.

 

-"That bastard! He didn't help us! Now we're dead!" Said Riah.

-"Ms.Moon and Ms.Jung. You're 40 minutes late." Said the proffesor

-"Umm.... sorry proffessor.. it won't happen again" Said Soo Min

Everyone was laughing just because Jiyeon the meanest and the popular girl laughed.

 

-"We're sorry we're sorry!! Sorry my haha" Jiyeon starting laughing.

-"Eish this girl Im going to puch her-" Said Riah while being mad

-"Stay calm" Said Soo Min

 

-"WAIT!!!" A voice said with hard brething

 

That voice was Daehyun he was there to save them.

 

-"OMO! It's Daehyun oppa~" Said Jiyeon

-"Please excuse my girls proffessor. They were helping us in our practice." He smiled.

 

On his back there they were YongJae JongUp and Himchan.

 

-"OMO! B.A.P!" The girls screamed.

-"My oh my  Himchan is kinda hot" Said Soo Min

-"He's not THAT hot" Said Riah.

-"Well please excuse my little babies its not their fault its mine" He said with an adorable smile.

-"We're not babies" Whispered Riah with an annoyed tone.

-"What? Babies? Oppa~~ What close realtionship do you have with them to call them babies? And how about me~~ Am I your baby?" Said Jiyeon trying to be seductive.

-"No. Only they are my babies and its not your problem what relationship we have." Said Daehyun

Suddenly Jiyeon ran up to Himchan.

 

-"Oppa~ Who do you prefere me Kim Jiyeon , or Her (*pointing at Soo Min*)?" She asked.

Himchan looked at her closely from top to bottom.

-"Mmm... I prefer her. You're flat chested" He said while walking away.

-"Eish!" She whined.

-"And you?" She asked to Jongup.

-"I dont like mean girls" He said walking away.

-"EISH! But I'm the popular girl!!!" She whined.

-"You may be popular but you're the ugliest person inside ever been here in this University" Said YoungJae.

 

Himchan walked toward Soo Min.

 

-"Sorry for the hold up baby" He said winking

-"No prob Sunbae" Said Soo Min with a smile.

-"Sunbae? Call me Himchannie" He Smiled

 

It was crappy i know but i did my best because i did it during school.. Sorry TT TT I'll do my best! Leave your comment about what you think and about what our next chapter should be, Give us a rating and keep supporting us! Thanks!!

-Riah