Weekend With YongGuk and Zelo

Living With Asian Blonde

It was the weekend already, Soo Min was still shocked to find out that her rommate will be Bang YongGuk and Zelo wich she found out yesterday.

 

-"Mmmm..." Said Soo Min while rubbing her eyes and wakiing up.

-"Riah...." She looked for her when she noticed she was showering.

-"Aish! I want juice" Said Soo Min

 

When Soo Min went to the kitches she noticed that Riah forgot to close the door and she saw YongGuk looking at her large s with Zelo along too.

 

-"She's hot" Said Zelo with an amazed face

-"I want her in my bed" Said YongGuk in reply to Zelo

 

Soo Min noticed and kicked the hell out of YongGuk.

 
-"What do you think you are doing?!" She said while closing the door.
 
-"Soo Min you there?" Said Riah all confused
 
-"Wae?! I'm a man too!" Said YongGuk
-"Yeah? Well don't get to exited and YOU" She said while pointing at Zelo.
-"Aren't you young?" She said
-"My hyung damaged my mind with all his dirty magazines and all his dirty fantasies" Said Zelo with a smirk.
-"I can't with you guys!" Said Soo Min while turning around.
-"Guys whats going on?" Said Riah while she got out the bathroom.
-"Well so you know that these guyz were-" She was cut off when Zelo kissed Soo Min's lips for an excuse.
 
Soo Min was in heaven yet she was shoked. She pushed him back and said.
 
-"They were watching you-" Zelo cut her off again by another kiss.
 
Soo Min was taking advantage of  him she was enjoing him.
 
-"Go away!" She said pushim him backwards.
-"They we-" She was cut off by another kiss but this time Zelo's toungue had enter.
-"We were just thinking.." Said YongGuk to get off the topic.
 
Soo Min was suprised. She then knew she was having a battle with Zelo's toungue. She was too weak to stop him.
 
-"Ok guys you're making me jealouse" Said Riah while separating them.
 
Zelo was exited he crossed the line. He really liked how he her toungue when she was stiff and suprised.
 
-"I'm looking foward a next time" Said Zelo with a smirk.
-"I still need juice" Said Soo Min walking away with her hand on .
 
YongGuk and Riah's eyes met. YongGuk was looking at her seductively. But she just refused.
 
-"Yah look at me!" Said YongGuk with a mad tone.
-"Make me hon" Said Riah.
 
YongGuk got up and snapped her bra off.
 
-"What the hell dude?" Riah said while covering her chest.
-"Good thing you're new here" He said while pinning Riah on the wall.
-"Uhh..... I'm going with Soo Min" Said Riah while trying to escape.
-"Make me release you" Said YongGuk with a smirk.
-"Sure" Said Riah while unbottoning one of the buttons of the shirt.
 
YongGuk couldn't take it so he let her go
-"Its not over" He said
-"Whatever" She said while walking away
 
The day ended and it was Sunday!
 
-"Get off me Soo Min!!!" Said Riah while struggling off a body that was next to her. She could feel a breathing on her neck , it gavee her chills.
-"Get ing off!" She said When she turned aroung it wasn't Soo Min it was infact Zelo that was next to her.
 
The night after Zelo and Soo Min where watching a movie they were both so tired she confused her bed with YongGuk's
 
Riah was face to face with Zelo.
 
-"OMO!" Exlaimed Riah whil pushing away Zelo who fell on the floor. In fact he kept sleeping.
Riah got up and looked at Soo Min. She noticed YongGuk's arm rapped aroung her waist.
 
-"WHATS HAPPENING!?" She exlaimed.
 
They all woke up they were alll suprised to see who they were sleeping with.
 
-"Whats wrong with you? She asked Zelo
-"At first you go toungues in with my friend and now you end up here?!" She said
-"It was a mistake" Zelo said
-"Whatever at least i slept with a girl" He said biting his lower lip.
-"ERT!" Soo Min said while standing behind Riah.
-"You know what? Whatever I'm going to McDonnalds. Cya" Said Riah as she walked out the door
-"Wait for me!" Said Soo Min while following Riah.
 
What will happen next? Stay tunned for more! ;) Comment and tell us the rating! 1-10 how is it going so far :) Thanks!