Dear Baekhyun...

Letters to Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dear Baekhyun 

You gave a thought to it already how really it is allowed to be? As if you would be flying, you are only and the inebriating feeling of the freedom nothing. What kind of feeling to laugh self-forgetting, onto eternal one for happy one to be and how it if somebody is amorous sincerely. Did you feel already so? What do you think, how you will be in the immediate future, how you will feel? Would you have believed in the fact that you will be famous and popular person this much for example? I when I heard your sound first I did not have an opportunity to speak, charmed it what I heard. When I noticed it after all what kind of cheek belongs to this wonderful sound, I never saw more beautiful creature on this land. So much would be my question to you, like that in connection with many things, but I do not find it probable that this letter gets to you. So many people are enthusiastic about you and I am not it certainly only, who writes a letter to you.

I hope for it well or, you do it what you like and you are not unhappy onto a minute. "

The tall boy with brown hair slipped the easy sheet of paper, his end into the envelope the first letter, which the singer wrote to a boy,. Was excited, would have liked it to be his message so much gets he to it. Was hoping for it, maybe away reads it, finishes the last rows smiling yet possibly. Believed in it, the hope dies last. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter