01) gяεεт&&εαт ✍

✐ 「т ε α c h ε я, т ε α c h ε я」[[hiatus]]

 

✖✖make a note now that English conversations will be italicized.                                                                      

 
"...Teacher dorms exsist?"
 
The man helping take your bags from the trunk of the car pauses long enough to nod, "Yes ma'am. Where did you think you would be staying?"
 
"I dunno. An apartment I guess. But this is probably for the better, right?" You smile brightly at the man and bow politely, "I can take my bags from here, thank you."
 
After waving goodbye to the small car you stretch your arms up and yawn loudly. Your moment of bliss was interupted by a loud chuckle. You blink and glance over at the Korean male looking at you. Feeling embarassed, although you weren't sure why you should feel that way, you flatten out the material of your shirt and cough to cover up the awkward silence.
 
The two of you stand there for a moment before you hold out your hand, "N-Nice to meet you, I'm _________."
 
He looks at your hand for a minute before smiling in understanding. He takes a light hold of it and shakes it like he might break you, "You must be one of the foreigners we were assigned this year."
 
You can feel the panic rising, "Is it... Is it that obvious?"
 
He smiles and points to the hand he had just been shaking, "Korean women don't normally shake hands."
 
You slump over in defeat, "I thought I was doing well, too!"
He tilts his head before laughing and patting your shoulder, "You're doing fine. Fighting!"
 
You look at him and the only thing running through your mind at that point was that his laugh was really entertaining. Almost infectious.
 
After a moment you shake your head and move to get your bags, "You never told me your name."
 
"Oh, yes. I'm Jaeseop. Kim Jaeseop." He moves forward and starts to pick up the backs you can't grab, "Let me help you with those."
 
You smile at him, "Thanks! My room is... Uh..." You huff and put your bags back down before reaching into your pocket for the slip of paper with all of your information, "Room... 44B?"
 
He perked up at this, "Ah! They're putting you with the other foreigner!"
 
You frown a bit, "You keep using that word... Do you not like foreigners?"
 
"You ARE a foreigner, right?"
"Yes."
"Then why can't I say you're one?"
 
"When you put it that way..."
 
He laughs again and you can feel yourself smile. First impression of Jaeseop? He was a pretty cool dude.
 
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
 
You smile brightly at the door, "This is it!"
 
Jaeseop steps infront of you to open the knob and you grunt a thanks as you shift the heavy things in your arms in an attempt to make it more comfortable.
Not that it mattered much, as you simply dumped the boxes on the bed you assumed was yours before collapsing onto the ground with a loud sigh of relief.
 
Jaeseop laughs at you as he sets down the boxes he had been carrying, "If you need me, I'm right down the hall. 35B." He starts to leave but pauses at the door, "Oh! And while we're out of classes, please feel free to call me Jaeseop or AJ instead of Mr. Kim."
 
You nod and wave, "Thanks so much for your help!"
He smiles and waves back before closing the door behind him.
 
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
 
After having unpacked your things for what felt like HOURS, you stretch across your newly made bed and sigh happily. Just as you're about to fall asleep, the door opens and you shoot into a sitting position.
 
The small blonde boy at the door stares at you for a minute before smiling and waving, "I'm Kevin!" He bounces over to you after putting his things at the opposite corner of the room, "You're a foreigner too, right? Can you speak English? It's easier to speak in for me."
 
You're a bit taken back by his instant friendliness but not, "I can speak English."
His eyes shine in his obivous happiness, "Fantastic!" His seats himself beside you and stretches, "I feel so much better being around another American! Where are you from? I came from California. Are you part Korean? Because I am! What kind of food do you like? Because I was thinking we could go eat something after I finish unpacking. Wouldn't that be fun?! Oh! And-"
 
You hold up your hands, "Woah there, tiger. You're speaking a little too fast for me."
 
He hangs his head and apologizes quietly.
 
You hadn't meant to make him feel bad. You sigh deeply and pat his shoulder in comfort, "I just mean, I can handle questions. But one at a time, okay?"
 
He brightens at this and your mind wanders off as you realize how pretty his smile was. You shake your head after a minute, "Okay... I'm from Massachusetts. Uhh, I am part Korean. On my father's side. I'll eat anything so long as it doesn't breath and move on its' own and yeah, eating out sounds like fun."
 
He jumps up and starts putting his things away. You could smell is eagerness a mile away. You stand after watching him for a minute and slip your shoes back on, "I'll be back in a little bit. I want to look around the dorm a bit."
 
He stands up and grips your arm, "Wait! Give me your number in case I finish before you come back!" You pause, letting his warm touch really sink into your skin before you smile and nod, "Okay."
 
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
 
You poke at Kevin a bit as the two of you squeeze into the small booth, "Why didn't you sit on that side?"
 
"Because I invited a few other teachers and I didn't want you to feel awkward."
 
"Oh... Thank you." You look at him as he searches the resteraunt from his seat and smile. He may have been loud and hyper, but Kevin was really a sweet boy. You blink as he begins waving like a mad man.
 
Two males sqirm into the booth seat across from the two of you and Kevin gestures at them one at a time, "This is Kiseop and this is-"
"AJ." You smile and wave at him, "It's nice to see you again."
 
Kevin's smile faultered a bit and the one he had branded as Kiseop's lips formed a small 'O'. You glanced at them, and blinked, "What?"
 
Kevin's eyes shift downward for a split second before his expression returned to normal, "Nothing!"
 
You frown a bit, "Okay..."
 
After the four of you had eaten your fill, Kiseop had suggested a short tour of the area. Short because it was getting darker, and you all had a meeting the following morning regarding classes and the like.
 
AJ had sauntered back in order to walk with you while Kiseop was pointing out places he thought the entire staff should hang out some night. You glance at AJ and laugh, "So, all you guys do is have fun? This teaching gig might not be as much work as I thought."
 
He chuckled and reached over, patting your head, "We only have fun when we get the chance because we know it won't happen once testing starts."
 
You nod in understanding. Jaeseop falls silent and you glance over at him only to catch him smiling at you. He opens his mouth to say something, but Kevin is pulling you forward before he can get it out. The blonde boy smiles brightly at you, "Come on, ______! Kiseop's already so far ahead of us!"
 
You smile and allow yourself to be pulled by what you had assumed to be a boy younger than you. But you know what assuming does to people. 
 
Before you had time to think about anything properly, you were standing at the door to the teacher's dorm, Kevin holding your hand cutely. He pulls you forward and, as you hadn't expected him to pull anymore, you ended up losing your balance and landing in the arms of none other than Lee Kiseop.
 
He looks down at you, concerned, "Are you hurt?"
 
'Wow. His skin is...' "Perfect..."
 
His expression wrinkles into confusion and you cover your mouth, "Ah! I'm sorry! Your complexion is just... and I... Out loud... Oh my gosh... I didn't mean anything..." You whimper and walk into the dorm before you can make a bigger fool out of yourself.
 
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
 
As you flop into bed, you hum a random tune before turning onto your back. 'So weird... Why are they all so... attractive? And male?' You wrinkle your nose before turning onto your belly again, 'I'm thinking about it too much.'
 
The door opens, "_____? Are you asleep?"
 
You sit up and Kevin greets you with that big smile of his before shutting the door. He leans over and pats you on the head, "Get some sleep. You're probably exhausted. I know I am!"
 
You laugh with him a bit before stretching and yawning. He looks like he's thinking again, and before you can ask, he brushes your bangs from your eyes with his fintertips and smiles, "Goodnight, ________." And with that, he turns off the light and gets under his covers.
 
You stare at his no motionless body for what seemed like a lifetime before shaking your head and climbing under your own covers, 'I'm overthinking things. That's all.' 
 


xD if you just read that whole thing, let me apologize. This isn't going to make much progress in the first few chapters. I have to introduce everyone, after all.
So please be patient with me until then, alright? ;  A  ;
Also... This chapter seemed alot longer when I typed it up... does that ever happen to you? xD WHERE DID ALL MY HARD WORK GO? The font I  used to type it in was even smaller ;  ^  ; oh well~