You don't understand

Memoir To My Melody

 

“Then show him.” Taecyeon say
 
Kahi smiles and begin to eat. Everybody else also begin to eat too, Nichkhun clean his hands with a wet warm cloth, after taking a little break before he resume his work. As he work out of the grill center, he sees Kahi eating a table away from the griller. He walks pass her table an into the kitchen, he check his phone and went out to the back for some air before he head back to work. Nichkhun walking out of the kitchen 10 minutes later, Kahi sees him and smiles at him, he notice it but did not smile back and keep the cool expression. Taecyeon and Wooyoung went to the bathroom, leaving the girls behind, waiting at the table. 
 
“Yoona, How is Clarity and Nathan (Yoona and Taecyeon kids)?” Kahi ask. 
 
“They’re doing fine. The kids are at my parents house right now.” Yoona say. 
 
“Unnie, I really admire you and Taecyeon oppa, and being a mom at a young age.” Nana say, “he really listen to you.” Nana frown. 
 
“Wooyoung also listen to you too.” Yoona smiles as she speak. “One of the romantic things Taecyeon ever say to is when he is out at work, he will place me and the kids first. Always coming in one piece and report everything to me. He told me ‘I promise you, no matter what happen. Injure or not, I will come home to you.’” Say Yoona. 
 
“Awww, he’s so romantic.” Say Nana admiring Yoona. 
 
“Wow, you really have him in your hands.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Yup, and I really happy to have him.” Say Yoona. 
 
The guy then come back from the bathroom and look at the girls. 
 
“What are you ladies talking about?” Wooyoung ask. 
 
“Girls things.” Nana say. 
 
“Oh yeah, did you watch that labor room video.” Yoona say. 
 
Taecyeon face turn miserable. “I feel really bad for my ears.”
 
“Yeah we did.” Say Nana happily. “You were yanking oppa ears.” She laugh “It was so funny, you was crying when Yoona were giving birth.”
 
“That was really funny, Taecyeon were calling for help.” Say Kahi. 
 
“It hurt a lot.” Taecyeon pout. 
 
“Well, deal with it.” Say Yoona, “you are the one that got me pregnant.
 
“I was dying of laughing.” Say Kahi and Nana. 
 
“Me too.” Say Yoona smiling.
 
The girls were laughing Taecyeon cover his face, Wooyoung just give him a sign and patted on his shoulder. The next morning, Nichkhun went to class late, skipping a couples classes, he went up to the roof and sit at the edge of the roof. Kahi notice him not in class, she wanted to give him his paperback but can’t. At the end of the school, Kahi walk to her car and was about to open the door until she sees him on the roof, looking up at the sky. She walk back into the school and up to the roof. 
 
“So you’ve been up here instead of my class.” Kahi say as she walk up to him and sat next to him. 
 
Nichkhun look at Kahi before he look back at view. 
 
“So I’m guessing you’ve been up here for a couples hours?” Kahi ask again. 
 
Nichkhun did not answer her. 
 
Kahi nodded and look at the view of the city. “I guess you’re not really open then.” Kahi say. She take the his paper out of her bags, “I wanted to give this to you today but you weren’t in class. Even though you didn’t answer any question, I still give you full credit.” She smiles softly as she handed him the paper. 
 
Nichkhun continue to ignore her, Kahi put the paper under his hand before she stand up. “I hope to see you in class tomorrow.” She say before she walks away. 
 
After he heard the door close, Nichkhun take look at the paper and see her little note by his name. ‘Feeling unknown, come and talks to me if you need somebody to talk too.’ 
He look away at the views again. 
 
“Even If I tell to you, you still won’t understand.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
After a couple hours later, Nichkhun head home to his apartment at Seoul. As he walk to the apartment, he bump into a couple of guy bullying a beggar on the street. He went up to them and threw one of the guys aside. 
 
“Go pick somebody on your own side.” Say Nichkhun coldly as he stood in front of the beggar. 
 
The guy smirk. “Who the hell are you? Do you know who I am? I’m Hongki.” Say Hongki. 
 
“Yeah, he’s one of the gang member in the city.” Say Hongki assistance. 
 
“Look at my face.” Nichkhun say, “I don’t gave a crap about you.” 
 
“You!” Hongki angrily say. 
 
Hongki sent a punch at Nichkhun, who quickly grab onto his fist and pull it down. Hongki assistance was quite frighten by Nichkhun glares, and tries to charge at Nichkhun. Nichkhun push Hongki hard aside and dodge his assistance charge. Nichkhun kick him from behind and went up to drag him up off his feet. 
 
“If I see you again, it will be the last time you be on this street.” Nichkhun threaten him. 
 
The guys run away, Nichkhun watches to see if they disappear before he help the beggar up on his feet again. 
 
“Are you okay?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Thank you.” The beggar say, “Those guys are such a troublemaker, if it wasn’t for you. I be laying on the ground, letting them beat me.”
 
“It’s nothing. Be careful next time.” Nichkhun say. 
 
The beggar nodded and Nichkhun walk away. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, Nichkhun went to Kahi class, she was happy to see him in her class. She begin to teach until one of the professor came into her class ask for Nichkhun. Kahi was confused and worried, Nichkhun follow the professor out to the hallway. Kahi was teaching student new lesson and how to play song softly on the piano. It’s been a while since Nichkhun had come back, she out at the door and still sees them standing, but this time the professor were fiercely shouting at Nichkhun who are careless. 
 
“Class, continue with the lesson. I’ll be right back.” Say Kahi. 
 
She left the room and heard the professor yelling at Nichkhun. 
 
“you need to tell me why you have not done any works in my class.” Shout the make professor. “You come to my class late, and does not participate. Rumor about you around the school are not positive, why are you still here then?” 
 
Nichkhun didn’t answer him. 
 
“Aishi!! You bastard.” The professor grab Nichkhun collar shirt and push him against the wall. “you better answer my question. Did your mom ever taught you manner or how to answer elders question.” He say irritated , “Unless you don’t have a mom. Oh yeah, you don’t have a mom. You’re only adopted.”
 
Nichkhun look at him fiercely, “Don’t talk about my adopted mom.” He say fiercely.
 
“Why should I stop? She has a son like you, it is a disgrace to her.” The professor continue.
 
Nichkhun angrily grip onto his fist. 
 
“I don’t even know how you get into this University. A guy like you, it make me thing you mom was the same as you. Unless and stupid poor.” The professor say. 
 
Nichkhun glare at him, he could not hold onto his anger and push the professor back. “I told you not to talk about my mom.” Nichkhun angrily say. 
 
“What now! Are you threatening a professor?! Aishiii….” The professor smirk and slaps Nichkhun continue repeatly. “You’re mom is probably a serving man every night to make a living and raise you up. That’s why she doesn’t have time to take care of you. Why don’t you go home and help your mom out looking for customers to serves.” 
 
Nichkhun grab the professor hand back, and punch him across the face. 
 
“Ahh!” Kahi shout a little as she cover . “Nichkhun sshi.”
 
Nichkhun look at her with his still anger face and then back at the professor. “She’s not a .” He angrily say before he walks away fiercely. 
 
Kahi was a little shock at first, then she follow Nichkhun to the roof. She shout for his name a couple time as she follow him. Nichkhun stop at the edge of the roof, Kahi also stop. 
 
“Ar—are you okay?” Kahi worriedly ask. 
 
Nichkhun did not answer her.
 
“You shouldn’t do that earlier.” Kahi frightenly say. 
 
Nichkhun still did not answer her. 
 
“You can’t remain quiet all the time. If you don’t talk, you will make other mistaken you.” Kahi say concernly. 
 
Nichkhun turn around to look at her, then he slowly walk up to her. Kahi frightenly step back as her heartbeat really fast. Nichkhun notice her frighten by him as he watch her steps, and continue to pick up the pace a little. Stop when he’s only an inch or two away from her. Kahi can feel his breath as she tries to hold on her. Nichkhun look fiercely into her eyes for a couple moments before he walk away. Kahi was a little shock by him, and heavily breath. The days ended, Kahi were getting ready to go to bed. Laying on the bed, hoping to relieve her mind from when happen earlier on the roof, she can still feel her heart beating rapidly. Kahi touch her heart and look up at the ceiling. 
 
“why am I like this?” Kahi whisper as she grab onto her hair. “Why do I feel like this every time I close to him?”
 
She continue to think about him the whole night.
 
Too be continue………..
 
Please Comments and Thank you :D