Keeper.

Spark.

JooHyuk has started multiple filmings back to back. His upcoming drama 'StartUp' with Suzy has many aniticipating its time-slot release. Born in the same year, both need not be formal with each other. Their chemistry blooms. The production crew loves their collaboration. JooHyuk does not deny that Suzy is bubbly and full of charms. But it stays as that. Merely a friendship or even less. No matter how those around pushed him to persue the beautiful girl, he aint keen. What he didnt know was, Suzy on the other hand, likes him a ton lot. Guys she's been dating over the years couldnt provide her the comfort which she's able to receive from JooHyuk when they first met.   

"She's a nice girl. But please, if anyone really like her with a sincere intention, go win her heart the proper way. I'm not going to date someone just because people thinks we look and feel compatible in their eyes." JooHyuk let out a sigh when he was being continuously bombarded to profess his love interest to his co-star. Suzy who happened to walk pass heard everyhing. She felt embarassed wrongly thinking he has some sort of feelings towards her. She's been on a one-sided track all along. Yet, she realised his words contained depth. His sight on love attacts her to him even more. He's definitely a man who knows how to treat a woman right. If anything, her heart pinned deeper for him instead. 

----------

"Action!" The director called out. Written in his script for his character, JooHyuk started running as fast as he could. His eyes widened when a girl walked into his path. That was unexpected. He couldnt stop in time after crews who saw her shouted her to move away. JooHyuk's speed slammed right into her thin frame. Her bagguages dropped around them. Both lost their balances and fell. "Ouch.... What's wrong with you people? You dont bashed into someone whom you already see from far..." Her voice startled him. JooHyuk looked towards her, she was dusting off her minorly scraped knees. Her hazel-colored sparkling eyes spoke a thousand words. He's quite certain its not the contact lens effect. "Cut!" JooHyuk looked back at the production crews who caught up to them. 

"Im sorry. Are you alright?" JooHyuk extened his hand. "I'm fine... You guys should put up more sign boards around..." She rejected his gesture to help while picking up her fallen stuffs. He went down to assist her, he noticed they were all paint tubes and brushes. Those around, including the actor himself was caught off guard when she stood up. Although shorter than JooHyuk, she's as tall as some guys around. "You're an artist?" he handled her the picked gears. "Thanks... Erm, yea. I better get going already.. Sorry.. if i had interfered.. somehow..." She bowed slightly to all. JooHyul's eyes stayed on her as she walked off. The next second, he gave chase. "Im Nam JooHyuk. Can i know your name? Please." He caught up with her once more. "There's no need. We wont cross path." She contonued walking on. "I understand but... can i have your number too?" JooHyuk blurted out. She stopped in her track. He's blushing. His forthright personality convinced her. "My name is Lee SungKyung. Here, dial your number. I doubt you have your phone with you." She gave him her cellphone. JooHyuk beamed. 

As he watched her walk away, he hoped she'll turn around. She did. JooHyuk waved enthusiastically. SungKyung gave him a shoo-off wave instead. He grinned at her chill-persona. His scenes were re-taken and was given a short break. JooHyuk fished out his phone and saved the missed call. 'Lee SungKyung.... Pretty..' His thoughts were all about the girl. He wasted no time, he acted on his eagerness. [Hi. Im JooHyuk. Remember me? I bumped into you earlier. How's your knee? I saw they are scratched... Can i ask you out for coffee/dinner/supper later the night if you have some time to spare?] His text sent. His feet kept tapping on the ground, he's nervous. SungKyung looked at her phone that just beeped. Its a unknown number. She recalled the incident as she read the message. She smiled and saved his number. [Hey. Im fine, no worries. Today, 8.01pm at the cafe of SK Gallery. Im only free after 8. Got a exhibition going on. How about that? Let me know.] JooHyuk cheered when he got her reply. [Yes! I mean, sure! I'll see you then. Have a nice day!] He's amused by her wit. '8.01 huh.' He chuckled at his thoughts.   

Looking up on SK Gallery on naver online, he found more of her particulars. SungKyung is the rightful owner of the art mesuem. She's been oversea for most of her years and only came back recently. Her family are all in the art industry. She's 4 years older than him. To his surprise, she's actually well known in the nation. Her name popped up when he search her as an individual. There's dating articles of her. [Is art heiress, Lee SungKyung, dating property mogul's son Lee SooHyuk?] There were pictures of them as evidence. JooHyuk's heart sank.           

----------

Waitresses of SK Gallery's cafe whispered excitedly when they saw JooHyuk by himself at a corner. Their lips sealed when they saw their boss walked up to him. "Im not late!" JooHyuk looked up when a shadow came infront of him. He smiled as he looked at the time on his watch. Its exactly the time she'd set for their meetup. "No.. I'm early.. What would you like to drink?" He stood up, intending to get their drinks. "No. You sit. I've got staff discount." SungKyung winked playfully and walked towards the counter. She's dressed in a painter jumper, different from how she looked like in the day. "Im curious.. shouldnt gallery bosses dress formal? Dramas always show that image.." He asked. Her laugh surprised him. "Im a boss, thats right. But i am a artist before that. Plus, i dont like people telling me what and how i should present myself..." She explained.

"You're so cool...." JooHyuk agreed. "So are you. And im not saying that because you are a famous actor." SungKyung lowered her voice as she said that. "Famous?" JooHyuk has no idea she knows who he is. "They told me so. Arnt they the cutest?" SungKyung signaled to the cafe's servers. They were engross with their conversation for hours until she received a call and has to go. "Erm. Do you have a husband, boyfriend or anyone?" He asked confidently. SungKyung lifted both her hands up. "These are accessories. I'm dating but nothing's on the cards yet." She shared casually. "Can i still ask you out? Like a meal... soon?" He asked hopefully. "Call me, text me. YOu'll know then. See ya around JooHyuk." SungKyung disclosed the hint. JooHyuk only got into his car after seeing her drove off in her Gwagon. 

----------

"Are you sure its fine JooHyuk...?" SungKyung asked as they broke apart for air from their passionate lip-lock. "Yeah...." He nodded and pulled her towards him for another smooch. "Have you ever thought of getting into my pants?" She asked. JooHyuk was dumbfounded. He did not know how to reply her. "I dont want to lie. Yes, many times. But i know that's not gonna happen..." He admited. "Why?" SungKyung chuckled knowing well the reason. "Well.. i got rejected by you..." He reminded her. He'd asked her to be his girl after months of meeting each other with good feelings but she turned him down. He sort of expected that. SungKyung was not ready to commit to a young boy. He'd tried to distance away but eventually still sought for her attention. SungKyung finds him endearing in those ways. She's hurt him with her words but that didnt push him away. "So... you're giving up or not?" SungKyung whispered as she grinds their pelvis when she felt his risen pole creating a tent in his jeans. JooHyuk gave out a low grunt. "I cant... Why cant you be my girl? I love you... I'll make you happy.. I'll put in my very best.... Why cant you trust me..." He leaned his forehead against her chest in frustration.  

Her chiffon black top slies off a side of her shoulder. Her silk red b*ra exposed slightly. "Are you doing htis on purpose Nam JooHyuk?" SungKyung questioned playfully. He lifted his head and flustered at the sight. "No! Im sorry!" He anxiously explained himself while trying to arrange her top. Somehow he made worse. He's indirectly touching her globes in the wrong way. "They are... wow... No! Im sorry!" He realised his mistake. "I'll be your girl." SungKyung words stunned him. "Huh?" He froze. "I say.... i'll be you girlfriend. If you want.... i'm all ready to be laid..." SungKyung made it chrystal clear. His ears redened at her whispers. Seeing his lost expression, she initiated a light peck on his cheek. His lips soon found hers. He became confident and travelled down south to her petals. "You're wet...." He hissed. "Whose fault was it?" SungKyung purred. He likes her answer. She spent the night over at his. 

----------

Wrap up party for his and Suzy's drama, StartUp, has come to an end. Reporters gathered around the leads, asking them about their satisfaction on the high viewership and what's their following plans. Suzy looked at JooHyuk who did not turn towards her. "For me... I'll take a short break before i start on a new journey..." JooHyuk shared. And when asked about the possibility of dating Suzy, he added on. "Everyone got along well. Whether will we be dating in future, who knows. Definitely nothing at the moment if you are wishing for some juicy news. Please write these carefuly. Harming my name is fine, not the ladies please." He made it clear. Suzy understood his underlying meaning. She'd tried her best to be in his good books but JooHyuk seems busy and uninterested. He's always in his own thoughts when the camera stops rolling. "Be careful hmm...." His manager dropped him off at his apartment. JooHyuk drive out after a shower. 

SungKyung was still at her workplace when he called. He entered the empty gallery with the pin code she gave before. He walked straight to the lighted office. He knocked but found no one when he entered. Her phone rings on her desk in the room when he tried calling. He left to look for her. There she was, working on an art piece in her usual painter apron. He secretly took picture of his woman working hard at work before making himself known. "I'll be done soon, 5 mins!" She apologised. He watched her work, mesmerised by her profession. "Ok, let's go!" SungKyung stretched her limbs. The finised piece was majestic. JooHyuk suddenly has a thought. "How about... you give me a lesson one day?" He suggested. SungKyung was surprised by his interest and was delighted to do so. "How about now?" JooHyuk laughed at her eagerness but agreed. 

As she was preparing the canvas, brushes and tins of paint, JooHyuk hugged her from behind. "How was dinner?" She asked softly before turning her head to kiss him. "It was okay..." He deepens their lips. They lost their footing and crashed into the tins of opened paints. Their clothes all messed up. "Please tell me these are washable?" He asked. SungKyung giggled,"Thank goodness i brought out kid's friendly ink!" He smirked and launched at her. Piece by piece off their bosy as they rolled around the canvas. JooHyuk loves her laughter and cheekiness. But even more when she m*oans his name when he h*umps her. He could not believe of the two times they mate, they were kind of e*rotic. First was the couch in his apartment and now, at her workplace. He gave her a nod when she suggested taking picture of their ink-covered forms after their intense love-making. Their p*rivate parts well covered. The pictures turn out like those in magazines. JooHyuk drove home after spending quality time with SungKyung. She looked at the canvas made from their union. An idea came into her mind.   

----------

"Hey.. you guys heard? Famous artist Lee SungKyung presented yet another marvelous art piece. But it's weirdly titled with the symbol plus. Yea, that plus sign. Aside from this, that piece of art gave out a sensual vibe.. Definitely one of her best paints!" JooHyuk overheard his girlfriend's name from some models when he walked by. His eyes widen when he searched about it online with his phone. He instantly knew what the title meant. He flushed pink. Crowds flock to her gallery to admire the actual piece. Many bidded for it but was told its one that wasnt for sale. "Its a personal collection..." SungKyung shared. He read her interview about it and smirked. Her name was on many lips. JooHyuk was becoming jealous. SungKyung invited him to her place to ease his grumpiness. She even prepared a bubble bath for both of them. He peeled her bikini saying they are hindering eventhough she looks good in them. She played along when he entered her forcefully from behind. JooHyuk's satisfaction doubled. SungKyung is his kryptonite. He's powerless when it involves anything about her.

----------

It was JooHyuk's birthday and SungKyung has been very busy with work. But she appeared at his door step before the clock strike 12 to personally wish him happy birthday with a candled cake. That night, it was their first ever proper love making session. Not anywhere else but his bed. Not once but a few rounds through the dawn. She surprised him with her o*ral services. His legs jellied. She drank his load. JooHyuk has never been a bada*ss f*ucker but that night, he was one. His meat slept in her cave. He woke her up by pumping her canel hungrily. Her m*oans echoed. She didnt stop him. She asked for more which he willingly give. His seeds flooded her womb. JooHyuk didnt realised how desperate he is for her. He's glad that did not disgust her. Instead, she's as equally a*roused. Her face flushing in their aftermath. She looks gorgeous whenever they mated. 

SungKyung blushed at the memory of her recent s*exual appetite when she finally reached office from JooHyuk's place. He'd only let her off in the noon. Looking down her covered chest and thighs, she knows its all his love bites on her skin. She hasnt been a highly s*exually driven person but as JooHyuk came along, she became as needy as him. She's on par on that area with him. Thinking about it, she clamped her thighs tight as she felt her womanly petals getting moist. Taking him off her thoughts, she went out to grab some coffee. 

JooHyuk met up with the boys in the evening. "Oh.. Looks like birthday boy had fun.. He's in such a good mood! Confess, what have you been doing?" JiSoo stated the obvious. "Its my birthday. I should have fun." JooHyuk scoffed, avoiding the real reason. "Hold on... What's that on your neck! Ohhh!!! Nam JooHyuk!!!!!" The boys surrounded him and forcefully pulled his sweater off him. Their eyes widened at the countless hickies on his chest and up his neck. "Who is this ferocious woman!" They probed when they looked at their very smittened friend. "One special girl..." JooHyuk confessed. 

----------

JooHyuk and SungKyung went for their first ever oversea trip. Before their plane touched down on the runway, news about JooHyuk's new-found relationship has been circulating online. JooHyuk received many called. SungKyung was heard calming her family. JooHyuk listened on as she placed her phone on speaker as she unpacks her lugguage. "Just how lucky are you Lee SungKyung! I mean! Getting a fresh vegetable off the market!" A woman voice he assumed to be her mother. "Mom.... Im your daughter. Shouldnt it be the other way?" SungKyung argued playfully. "Please. Because of that, we are thankful that perhaps his eyes are long-sighted!" JooHyuk chuckled at the interruption of a male's voice. "Dad! Not you too!" SungKyung gave up. "So when are you bringing him to us? And stop saying when things get serious young lady! We havent met any before!" The old lady's voice cut back in. "I'll call again! Glad you two like him already! Love you guys, bye!" SungKyung hung up the phone with a tiring sigh. JooHyuk looked at her interaction with her family members delightfully. 

"So, can i make it public? What's your view?" He asked for her opinion. "My view is your view silly." SungKyung smiled at him. He felt assured that she's standing with him on any decision he's making. He knows she's concern of his career if things get out of the bag. That is why she never once suggested to meet outside or dine somwhere where crowds will be at. Her choices were always private and indoor. 

[Breaking! Nam JooHyuk confirmed dating news! Nothing else mentioned from his agency.] Even when admitted of his relationship with SungKyung, they remained underground on their dates. "Why upset girls who see you from far? I'm very fortunate  to have you upclose and personal. I shouldnt ask for more.." Her understanding was one thing he's thankful for. He knows he has gotten a good catch. Her parents whom he'd finally met told him so. "We are not sugar coating our daughter... She has never once made us worried... except her single status... but you came along.. thats fine now.. perfectly fine..."