Chapter 2: The Sports Events

Tik! Tak!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the sports day events. Every participant players are getting ready for the upcoming sports events. This has been much abuzz this past few days anticipated because the sports events are going to be broadcast on National TV and on Live Show for the first time to showcase in front of so many spectators including a National Recruitment Team the talents of every participants players.

Everybody is buzzing, full of excitements. Among them is the kid who is extremely nervous of his upcoming participation in such a big events. It was his first time partaking in a competition like this one. So, he is ecstatic but at the same extremely nervous of the upcoming events. He barely contain himself to restrain himself from running around in his nervousness especially when his brothers are also coming to see him and cheers to support him.

He was expected to partake in a different categories like basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, marathon, swimming, archery, boxing and many more. He is after all an active 10 year old kid who loves to explore and participate in sports. He loves the thrill of playing and the adrenaline rush that comes with playing a different sports. He is on the path of trying to decide which sports he really wanted to play in the coming future.

"Jasper!" someone called the boy from afar whose happily chatting with his classmates and teammates. And the boy look up and saw his brothers coming towards him. And he happily dash towards to greet them.

"Hyungs, you finally came." he happily shouted at them and hug them all at once. And they all laugh at his giddiness.

"Aren't you that excited, little one?" Jackson said and ruffled his hair in fondness.

"Yes!" he said. "But at the same time super nervous." he said while fidgeting with his T-shirt and pants. Signs that he is really nervous. Which is why his hyung just squat down to his level and give him the big hug and pat his head while smiling at him.

"Don't be, Jasper. We all are here to cheer you up. You've been practicing hard these past few weeks and I am gonna be sure that it'll pay off good. All you need to do is give your best shot. And no matter what happens, you will be our little champion, okay. Just always remember that we're always be here for you." Nathan said and he pulled the boy in a bear hug. The others followed suit and they have a big group hug.

The little baby in Russell's arms are happily giggling and clapping. He loves to see his brothers like this.

"Oh, how cute, see Jasper, our little baby bear is so happy, too." Russell said and he boop the nose of the little baby which earned him a fit of giggles and as for that, Jasper stretch his arms to Russell, indicating he wants to hold their baby brother. So, he gently put the baby on Jasper's arms while Justin supporting Jasper on the back. And Jasper shower the baby with kisses on his face and blow a raspberry kiss on his tummy which earned the little baby a fit of giggles and laughs. While the hyungs laughs and coos at their little brothers interaction.

The other people who is watching at the scene unfolding before them just smiles and happy at the family's display of affection towards each other. Some of them talk how the kids grow up so fast. Because the family is quite known in their town.

While the family is happily chatting among each other. Some of the children, teammates and classmates of Jasper, came to the family to greet them. And Jasper happily introduce them to all his brothers.

"Wow, you all are handsome." one of the girl said in awe at the brothers. Who smiles and thank the girl. The girl just shyly smile back cause she doesn't realized that she told them that.

"How old is he?" a boy ask Jasper about the baby.

"Oh, Tristan is 3 years old now." Jasper proudly said and beam at his baby brother which make the baby smile a boxy smile. Which earn a giggles from the other children especially the girls find him more cute.

"Aww, he is so cute." the girls said while giggling.

After awhile, the children left Jasper and his family to be with their own families.

"Jasper, you have a great friends back there." said Simon while being proud of his little brother's friends.

"Thank you, hyung. They really wanted to meet you all for so long." Jasper beam at them.

"Is that so? Why is that?" ask Justin while caressing Jasper's hair.

"Because you are all so cool." they laugh at that. And Jasper told them what he told his friends about them. And they we're happy, surprise and awe at the affection of their little brother towards them all.

After their chatting, the intercom came to life asking every participants to prepare and come to their respective areas while the visitors and spectators to come to their respective sits in the arena. The brothers bid their goodbye to Jasper and a good luck hug before he came running back to his teammates.

The brothers find an area where they can see and watch Jasper and his teammates during the events. Once they saw Jasper standing at a distance. Justin shouts his name and his teammates to cheer them up. The other families also shout and cheers for their children.

"You really love your brothers and they really love you, too." one of the guy smile and said to Jasper.

"Of course, we love each other. We are family after all." he beam and wave back at his family.

And after awhile, the events officially started and everyone cheers for their children. Every participants give their best shot at winning the competition.

The judges and the spectators are please with the outcome of the events. Everyone enjoyed it especially the participants. All in all, the event is huge and successful.

After the sports events have been concur. The celebration and ceremony for the winners have been proceeded after.

Jasper and his teammates have been declared as one of the winners in their own category. Everyone congratulated him and his team for their success.

The Sports Events have been successfully celebrated and was declared to be one of biggest achievement ever made in a year. Thus, the National Recruitment Team wants to coordinate with the school committee for further discussion in the near future events.

The family is celebrating the success of Jasper and his teammates in a restaurant. Everyone is reliving the past events that happen when suddenly there was a commotion going on outside the restaurant.

Everyone at the restaurant was confused on what is going on outside. Some of them trying to see what is going on.

"Stay here, hyung with the kids. I'm gonna check out what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter