Chapter 2: Rules~

University of Performing Arts {RolePlay! AFF based! IN NEED OF ROLEPLAYERS!}

                                                          idol.jpg

 

 

                                                                                   Rules:

 

#1: DO NOT take anything farther than help from an teacher. Anything serious, you will be expelled.

#2: Don't you dare take bullying as far as abuse. This will lead to supsension or being expelled, depending on the meeting amongst teachers and staff.

#3: Inappropiate language is okay, but nothing to serious. May lead to detention for an hour.

#4: Relationships may occur but any seens may not be visual amongst other roleplayers. Take it to the PMs.

#5: Yuri or is accepted. Any harsh bullying against that leads to 2 hours of detention depending on the situation.

#6: Alcohol may be used as far a soju but NO drugs or you'll be expelled.

#7: Parties may be thrown but any alcohol above soju or beer and if drugs are there then it's expulsion.

#8: If drama goes on, you must accept it. Do not complain to other roleplayers and get them involved. Talk to a professional counselor.

#9: Fights are NOT ALLOWED in the University of Performing Arts. This ruins reputations and images.

#10: You may not stay off of campus for more than 6 hours. If visiting family or friends off campus, get an approval from a TEACHER.

#11: Sororities will be created. There will be leaders, but you'll have to be responsible.

#12: Rankings will be held. If not ranked where you wanted to be ranked, you make not cause drama or get too angry.

#13: Sports and more will be included at the Unversity of Performing Arts, but you take more than one extra curricular class this may interfere with schedules.

#14: This will take place on YT or youtube. Let me know your account AFTER you get an approval.

#15: Must put in you 'About Me' that you are roleplaying at the University of Performing Arts.

#16: NO INTERFERING WITH OTHER ROLEPLAYERS. YOU WILL BE EXPELLED.

#17: Teachers and staff, and especially the Principal will NOT allow more than on account to be made on this RP. You will be expelled.

#18: Photobucket is to be used for pictures. Except for background pictures. Type in...{Ex. Yoona icons OR icon.} These sizes are perfect for the frame on YT.