Dream

Dream

It started in a dream. I saw this girl scrolling through her phone, lying down beside me wearing the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Then she looks at me, her eyes telling me a thousand sweet words and that’s the time I knew I’m in love. I’ve been mesmerized by her. We’re looking at each other without saying a single word as she slowly coming closer to me looking at my lips, her eyes begging me for something, something that I want to know. As she come closer, I woke up feeling her lips on my chin. It felt surreal, her soft lips, her eyes that twinkling like the stars in the sky, her beautiful smile.

 

I tried to dream about her again every time I would fall asleep, but she’s not in there. I couldn’t find her. I nearly give up until this time, in a road that I've been taking whenever I’m coming home. She’s standing there, beautiful as ever and for a second I've forgotten how to breath. She looked at me like nothing happened, like she didn’t disappear.

 

 "Where have you been?", I asked her.

 

As usual she will just smile at me speaking only with her eyes. She started to walk and I follow her, we arrived to a place I didn't know existed, a beautiful place that I think no one has been. Our secret place, I told myself.

 

After that day, we started to meet every time I get off my work, standing on the same spot to the time I thought she was gone, we always go to our secret place hand in hand watching the sunset, not saying a single thing. I don’t know why but just by being with her I feel that everything would be alright, she makes everything easy and light. Being with her makes me complete.

 

"Let’s end this" her first word.

 

The first time I hear her voice, I knew it will be this beautiful just like her so soothing like an angel lulling me to sleep but did I hear her right or my mind just playing tricks on me. I look at her.

 

 "Let’s end this" again the same word, how can she say that while smiling at me.

 

"Why?" I started to feel the ache as I fight my tears from falling down.

 

"You've suffered enough, it’s time for you to be strong and face your fears"

 

What is she saying, what fears? I ask myself confuse.

 

"What are you talking about we did nothing other than seeing the sun setting." And she hugs me.

 

I don’t know why but I feel vulnerable that time. I don’t know why but It hurt so much, take this pain away! I don’t want it! I don’t need this!

 

"Let it go, you’ll be fine now" she said.

 

"Why are you talking now. You shouldn't be you shouldn't speak if it will end like this, you shouldn’t." I look at her still confuse. She wipes my tears still wearing that beautiful smile.  

 

"How can you be so gorgeous even at this time" pathetic. Why did I say that? I’m crazy!

 

 And there she goes again smiling at me "I will miss you too taeyeon. Goodbye"

 

"How? I didn't even know your name so how can you-"

 

And she's gone. As the sun set with beautiful red like sky as her hair she left. Everything turns into black I can’t see anything! I can’t feel anything! Everything feels empty, everything is gone even that girl...

 

Thinking about that makes me dizzy. I passed out.

 

"Baby wake up"

 

Who is that?

 

"Come on baby you need to wake up, why did you do that"

 

Do what?

 

Another voice came to my mind.

 

Why are they so noisy? I open my eyes trying to get rid of the awful feeling inside my stomach.

 

"Oh my gosh! Taeyeon you're awake!" ahh my ears.

 

"Why did you do that? Why did you take so much sleeping pills? Look at you, you look awful" ahh those.

 

"Tell me what happen baby why did you do that is everything alright? You can tell me remember, I am always here " I look at the person that is so concern about me.

 

Ahh right, now I remember. I fell in love to a person not even existed. Pathetic.

 

"Tiffany" The the last word that come to as she fades away with her long red hair like the beautiful sun and jewelry bright smile.

 

"Thank you"